Chapter 𝟤

I'm currently in the dance studio learning the new choreography we will perform for the opening of this new school year together with my co-members of this dance club

I wiped the sweats as they started coming down to my neck from my forehead. It's currently 11 in the morning and I'm the only one here because I need to learn the choreo first before the others. I'm one of the members who can learn the choreography faster.

I'm already in the half of the choreo and I've been here since 8 in the morning btw, it's monday and we only have two weeks to finish and present it in front of some freshman and other college students.

The other members of the club will come tomorrow so I should finish learning the choreo before the sun hides.

I got the tablet and sat down while continuing to learn the new choreo that was sent by the senior president of the dance club. He's the one who created this choreo, took a video of himself and sent it to us. He can't go to this whole event because he is currently overseas, specifically in Japan visiting his parents and he will be back here in Korea on the exact first day of class. He trusts me so much that I can pull this off perfectly even without him around. He ordered me to assist the others and that's why I'm here breaking my bones to perfect this dance.

I get up and place the tablet back on the table, I position my body while looking back and forth in the full mirror and to the tablet. I make sure that every move I did is still the same in the video.

It's already 4 PM when I finished the last move, my face is literally full of sweat. I grab the towel and wipe it, I just lay down with heavy breath due to the intense choreography. I didn't get to eat lunch because I want to finish this first so that I can go home and rest. I heard my stomach growling. I get up and pack my things, then I grab my extra shirt to change. I didn't get a chance to shower because my stomach was growling again! I'm holding the key and closing the door making sure that I locked it properly.

I'm heading now to the ramen restaurant near here, that's my favorite restaurant, especially black bean noodles sauce or jjajangmyeon here in Korea. I'm still a few blocks away but I already smell the aroma coming from the restaurant that triggers my stomach more. I walked fast and now I'm here in front of the resto, I walk in straight to the counter.

"Hello, can I get 1 order of jjajangmyeon, 1 order of tangsuyuk and 1 coke?". I said towards the cashier.

"Okay, that's all, Miss?". She asked, waiting for my answer.

I'm thinking if I should get two order of jjajangmyeon huhu I'm so hungry 1 order is not enough bu-

"Miss? Do you have anything you want to add? There's some customers behind you if you don't mind" The cashier said while pointing at the people behind me.

"No, that's all, thank you". I get my wallet and pay the bill, I'm ready to put my wallet inside my bag when-

"Why did she take so much time?". Based on his voice he got irritated from 'waiting'.

I ignore those who say that I don't have time to start a fight, I bow to the cashier and get my receipt and quickly find a seat near the window. When I already found a seat, I looked around looking for that person who said that behind me earlier. I don't know what he looks like but based on his voice it sounds like a guy.

"Are you looking for me?".

I flinched when someone whispered right in my ear. I turned around to face him and just rolled my eyes. I heard him laugh and sit at another table which is facing me! I just ignored him and got my phone because my mom texted to remind me to get home before dinner.

It doesn't take so long when my food arrives, I'm ready to dig in when I sense a pair of eyes watching me. I took the chopstick and looked in front of me, I saw that guy again, smirking?

What's so funny, huh?

I started eating and I could feel the pair of eyes, but I ignored it and continued eating.

Okay, let's be honest that he is cute, tall, fair skin and I think we are the same age, but isn't it creepy? He keeps on smirking like an idiot.

I ordered only one because I remember my mother said that she will cook adobo which is a dish from the Philippines and that's my favorite! Well, even though my Mom is half Japanese and half Korean, she learned to cook that dish because of her best friend who is half Filipino, while my father is pure Australian, while I'm basically 1/4 Korean 1/4 Japanese and half Aussie.

"This guy is so creepy...". I mumbled to myself and shook my head.

 I mumbled to myself and shook my head