Chapter 𝟣𝟦

I went to change my clothes to a cycling short and very thin shirt under it is a black swimwear bra

I bought chips and passed them to other members.

"Are you not going to swim?". I asked Sunghoon who's now sitting on one of the chairs near the pool.

"Later, I'm enjoying the fresh air here". I tried my best to make him feel that he doesn't feel out of place, That's why I didn't leave him alone.

"It's getting late, go change your clothes now!". I pulled him to get up and pushed him inside the house.

"Okay, easy Yunha". He gave up and went to their room.

I'm having a chit chat to others when-

"Woah! Nice body Sunghoon". Daniel said, still in the pool.

I saw Sunghoon shirtless and smiling proudly at Daniel.

"Yunha, You're enjoying the view". Yejin whispers to me, I go back to my senses.

"Hu-huh?". She laughed at me.

I get up to the pool and sit beside the ladder. Sunghoon walked towards me and sat beside me.

"Are you not cold?". He asked and stared straight into my eyes. I got flustered at his sudden action.

"Uhm, no? I'm fine". I answered unsure.

"Some of your co-member staring at you". I looked around and saw some of them, like he said they were looking at me.

"Don't worry, I've known them since I was a Freshman". I assured him, he nodded.

"You want?". I offered the chips beside me, He grabbed it and started eating.

"Since when did you start dancing?". He asked out of nowhere.

"Since I was a kid, probably 5? I really love watching dance performances so Mom enrolled me in a dance lesson. How about you? Any hobbies?". I replied.

"I have loved ice skating since I was a kid too but I stopped it and I became interested in dancing". I was awed.

"Wow, Ice skating? Interesting. I haven't seen a real ice rink. I didn't know that you're into dancing". He laughed slightly.

"Maybe some other time I will bring you there, if you want too of course". My eyes widened then eagerly nodded.

"I would love that!". I said with an excitement in my voice.

"Hey! Lovebirds come here!". Yejin shouted, I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?". I raised my eyebrows.

"Let's play truth or dare!". She held my arm while jumping.

"Okay, okay". I gave up. We formed a circle beside me, Sunghoon and Yejin.

Taeyong placed the beer bottle in the middle, I looked at him wondering where did he get it.

"Yunha, we are not kids anymore! Just don't tell Auntie". I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!". He started to spin the bottle and it landed in Yejin, I smirked.

"Truth!". She said proudly.

"Okay! Do you like K?". I asked and laughed, I saw her eyes bigger and pinched me.

"Aw! What? You choose the truth! So you better tell the truth too!". I laughed my ass out, finally I got a chance for revenge, she always teases me and Sunghoon in front of the others.

"Yes... But guys! Don't get it wrong, I just like K's move! That's all". She's so defensive, I can't stop laughing, the others started teasing her.

"K hyung should know this!". Daniel said and poked her.

"Yah! I just said that I love his moves!". They're now yelling to each other like a kid.

"Stop it you two". Taeyong said, calming himself from laughing.

Yejin spun the bottle and it landed in Sunghoon.

"Truth or dare?". Yejin said with excitement in her eyes.

"Dare". He said calmly

"Hug Yunha for 2 minutes". I squint my eyes and look at her weirdly. Sunghoon looked at me like he's asking for my permission.

"Are you serious?!". I yelled at her, She just smirked and nodded.

I looked at Sunghoon, he formed a thin smile and I just nodded, giving my permission.

He came closer and hugged me, my heart beat so fast. I don't know if he can feel it. Please heart, beat slowly! You are making both of us in trouble.

"What a lovely couple!"

"You two are so cute!"

"Couple of the year!"

"Good idea Yejin!"

I just rolled my eyes to them, how many times did I rolled my eyes tonight? Sunghoon still embraced me in his arms.

"Ya! Pabos! Go and spin the bottle now!". They laughed and spin the bottle.

The game continued, we didn't realize that it's already time but Sunghoon didn't remove his arms to me.

"It seems like they enjoyed hugging each other". I heard Yejin whisper to Jelly.

I squinted my eyes and looked at Sunghoon. He has a perfect face, his eyebrows,his eyes, his lashes, his nose, his skin, his lips, his chin even his mole on his side nose looks so perfect!

Everything about him is perfect! I bet all girls will fall in love with him easily. He's so fine.

"Yunha! I said it's already time!". Yejin slapped me, I went back to reality and saw Sunghoon looking at me.

"Ah... yeah, yeah". I get off from his embrace and sit properly.

"Sorry hehe". I gave a peace sign to Sunghoon and he smiled then messed up my hair.

The night ended and we went back to our assigned room, it's already 1 AM. I changed my clothes to sleep wear, I threw myself to the bed and fell asleep.