Chapter 𝟦

After I take a bath I go to my closet and put on my pajamas so that after we eat dinner, I will just do my skin care and brush my teeth later

After I take a bath I go to my closet and put on my pajamas so that after we eat dinner, I will just do my skin care and brush my teeth later. I got my hair brush and went to my little sister's room, while brushing my wet hair.

"Mina, Mom said you need your beautiful sister's help". I said while knocking on her door, she opened her door and let me in.

"Yes Unnie, I need your help! I don't understand this math lesson we had earlier. Miss Kim said that tomorrow we will be having a quiz". She said while pouting, so cute. Their class just started two weeks ago.

"Okay, so where's your notes?". Then she points her notes on her study table. She sat and I followed her, I leaned towards and read her notes. I understand it easily because it is just a basic multiplication.

I simply explain and give her some easy numbers to solve. She understands and thanks me, I just kiss her cheeks and give her hugs.

"Children! Come here your father is here already and the dinner is ready!". Mom shouted from downstairs.

"Let's go Mina, Dad is already home". I said and grabbed her little hand.

We went down and saw Dad sitting already in the dining room with his suit. Mina ran to Dad and hugged him, I walked towards him and just kissed Dad on his cheeks.

"Oh, my two beautiful ladies!". Dad said while giggling from a lot of kisses he received from Mina.

"Okayy... let's eat ladies". Mom said. I sat down and started to dig in.

"Did you just get home from your school learning the new dance? You should rest more, don't overwork yourself". Dad said with a serious tone, Dad is very protective when it comes to his two daughters.

"Don't worry Dad, I'm fine. I just finished learning the dance today and tomorrow I will just teach it to others". I said with a smile on my face, earning a nod from Dad.

"By the way Lee-ho said that he will extend his vacation one week more to Australia, we don't need to worry because Grandma is taking care of him". Mom said while looking at my Dad.

My brother just graduated from college and is having his vacation break before applying to Dad's company. He went to our hometown Melbourne, Australia. He's living with our grandparents.

Dad talks to us in English while Mom talks to us in Korean or Japanese, so that we can get fluent in different languages. I'm both good at speaking English, Korean and a little bit of Japanese, same with my older brother. Mina talks a little bit of them.

"Oh yeah. We have a new neighbor, I just talked to the lady and she said that they just got here a month ago. Maybe some other time let's invite them to have dinner with us". Mom said and Dad agreed with her. I just remembered, is she talking about the Mom of that guy I accidentally mistaken as stalker? I don't know what to do if I see that guy again.

It's embarrassing, Mom don't pleaseeee...

After we ate dinner and washed the dishes, I went back to my room and did my skin care routine then brushed my teeth. I lay down to my bed, ready to sleep.

"I hope I don't encounter that guy named Sunghoon again, I don't know how to face him". I said and slowly fell asleep.

 I said and slowly fell asleep