Chapter 𝟥

This was the last bite of tangsuyuk when I heard a click sound that came from the sound of the camera that clicked

This was the last bite of tangsuyuk when I heard a click sound that came from the sound of the camera that clicked. I look where that sound came from, and I see the guy in front of me completely panic and hides his phone. I raised my eyebrows and gave him a confused look.

Did he take a picture of me?? Argh! He's so creepy, why did he do that?!

I drank cola, the last liquid and wiped my mouth before I went to his table.

"Did you just take a picture of me?". I asked even if it's obvious, just to be polite because I don't want to sound rude.

"N-o no! No, I-I'm taking a picture of my f-food, why would I take a picture of y-you?" I raised my eyebrows again and then rolled my eyes. This creepy guy is just getting on my nerves!

I go back to my table and grab my stuff, my day ruined because of this guy!

I walked fast till I reached the bus station. A seconds after the bus is already here, thank god. I'm about to take a seat at the back of the bus when I saw that guy again. He's so obviously stalking me, I find the pepper spray in my bag just to be sure. If this guy gets off the same place with me, I'm gonna call the police and spray this to him.

10 mins after the bus stop and I get off, and the guy also gets off omg! This is not a drill he's stalking me.

I just walk to our street, I still hold the pepper spray. I heard footsteps coming closer so I walked faster and turned to a smaller street. I peeked to see if he's following me, but then I got shocked when the same guy was already in front of me.

I pointed the pepper spray in front of him, his eyes getting wider when he sees what I am holding.

"W-wait! w-what are you trying to do?!" He stammered and slowly walked back with his hands in front of him to stop me.

"It's so obvious that you're following me! From the restaurant, taking a picture of me, smirking like an idiot and now in my house??! Who are you, huh?!". I aggressively pointed it straight in his eyes.

"W-woah, woah easy miss. This is where I live". He said while pointing at the house behind me.

Huh? This is his house? I don't remember his face. I have always walked this street since grade 1 and I have never seen him here.

"Don't you dare to lie! So what about the picture?!". Still pointing to the pepper spray.

"I really took a picture of the food, my phone slipped on my hands and I accidentally clicked the button, so yeah". He reasoned out.

"Sunghoon-ah, you're already here, come here there's a lot of bugs there." I heard a soft voice coming from my back, so I turned my head to her. I'm guessing my mom and this lady are the same age or this lady is a little bit older than her.

"Yes mom, coming!- See? I live here, it's been a month since we moved here. So I don't follow or stalk you". He said while coming closer to me but before he completely came closer, I pointed my pepper spray again.

I don't know what to say, it's so embarrassing. Sht I thought he's a stalker or something.

I just ran without saying anything to him. Until I got home with a heavy breath.

"Why did you take so long? It's already 6:30 PM. Your dad will be home in a few minutes so go to take a shower and change your clothes, so that we can eat all together" My mom said when she sensed me, she's in the kitchen starting cooking. I go to her and kiss her cheeks.

"Your little sister needs your help, she's upstairs". I have two siblings, my older brother Park Lee-ho (23 y/o) and my little sister Park Mina(8 y/o). While I am Park Yunha(18 y/o) that's my Korean name but my birth name is Lily Therese, some of my closest friends and my family call me Lily.

"Ok Mom, I'll just go to her room once I'm done taking a shower". I replied and went to my room.

(A/N)

(A/N)

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

"𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒆"