Chapter15

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

I groaned and rolled over to the bed.

"Lily, Yejin and Jelly wake up! Sleepy heads! The breakfast is ready". Taeyong yelled while barging the door.

"Shut up Taeyong!!!". Yejin shouted.

I get up and wash my face then brush my teeth, I fix my hair and forcedly wake up the two girls.

We get out of the room and headed to dining room. We saw them eating.

"Where's Sunghoon?". I asked Taeyong to grab one chicken, and he order KFC bucket chicken.

"Oh, looking for his prince charming". I rolled my eyes and slightly punched his shoulder.

"I'm here". I looked back and saw him still in his sleepwear.

"Come here, eat this". I passed the chicken, he took it and ate.

"Did you sleep well?". I looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm so tired that I fell asleep easily". I munched the chicken.

After we eat, we change our clothes and come to the living room. Jelly suggested Karaoke and we agreed.

We all sat down on the couch after Taeyong set up the Karaoke

We were just enjoying the moment and laughing all together. I'm happy that Sunghoon is getting along with the others. He laughed and smiled a lot.

I didn't realize that I stared at him too long, I got back to laughing when Daniel sang the song out of tune.

"It's your turn Sunghoon!". Kyungmin passed the microphone to Sunghoon and he shyly took it.

"Wooooohhh!!". We cheered him.

He selected the song "Sweet Night by BTS V". This is one of my favorite songs. I always listen to this when I want a calm atmosphere.

He sang it clearly, he looked at me all the time. His gentle and perfect voice, it sounds like a lullaby to my ears.

"I think he likes you". Yejin whispered, I ignored her and focused on Sunghoon.