Chapter30

I slowly open my eyes, I saw white ceiling

I slowly open my eyes, I saw white ceiling. I looked around and realized that I'm in the school clinic. That time Sunghoon saw me and run towards as soon as he entered the door.

"Are you okay?". He sit on the chair, beside my bed. I nodded, I'm so thirsty.

"Water". I said timidly, he quickly go to water dispenser and get a cup and filled it with water.

"Does anything hurt?". He touched my hands.

"I'm really fine, I'm just hungry". Then the door open, revealing Yejin while catching her breath.

"What happened Yunha?!". She run and hug me.

"I'm fine, you're being exaggerating". I said and break her hug.

"Are you out of your mind?! You faint inside the studio! Thankfully Sunghoon saw you as soon as you fall to the ground!". There you go, oldie Yejin is here.

After she scold me the nurse came in and said that I need to rest. My body gave up because of tiredness. Also because I didn't eat anything since yesterday.

Ever since I was a kid my body is already weak, that's the reason too why my family is against with me dancing. I made a promise to take care of myself and convinced them so hard to let me do what I want.

"You didn't eat dinner yesterday?". Yejin asked then Sunghoon looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that last night?". He also asked.

"I don't have an appetite to eat". I curled my body and switch my position opposite from them.

"I will buy food. Please, Yejin don't leave her here". Sunghoon walked to the door.

"Is there something happened Lily?". Yejin seat on the bed.

"I...". I avoided her eyes.

"Mom scolded me last night because I got home late, I forgot to text them that I will get home late. They keep on calling but I didn't answer because we're busy learning the choreo. Even Dad is mad and Leeho...". I said when I make sure that Sunghoon is already gone.

"Did you explain to them why you got home late?". I shook my head.

We just remain silent until Sunghoon came with his hands full of food.

"Why did you buy so much? Are you planning to feed our whole classmates?". I said and laughed, Yejin join me laughing. Sunghoon scratch his neck.

We started to dig in. Luckily the nurse is kind cause they let us eat here.

"Eat slowly Lily, no one will snatch your food". Sunghoon said, I ignore him.

I finished eating, this is my first time to finished half box of chicken with 2 noodles.

"Both of you teasing me that I bought so much but you guys finished it all". Yejin smack Sunghoon.

I laughed and squint my eyes to him. He put his hands in the air representing that he gave up. Yejin bid goodbye because she needs to go now in the classroom.

"Yunha right? You really have to take a rest. He already called your parents and they're on their way". The nurse said, pointing the tip of her ballpen to Sunghoon and go back to her desk.

"Why did you call them?!". I looked at him disbelief.

"I'm so worried earlier, I don't know what to do that's why I told them. I'm sure they are also worried. I also wanted to help you to have a good terms with them". He said and hold my hand.

"They aren't, they will scold me again. You shouldn't call them and announced my situation to to them. You don't understand what's going on!". I snatch my hand to him and lay down without facing him.

"I understand you, don't be mad to me. I just wanted to help". He said.

"No, you don't! You don't understand how hard it is for me to prove them that I love dancing! If they know that the reason why I'm here because of dancing they will not allow me to join these club ever again!". I burst in anger.

I'm so frustrated to the point that I blamed all of the pain inside my heart to him. I started crying, it looks like deja vu. All the pain I felt in the past brings back.

"I'm sorry, Lily". He reached my hands and seat near to bed.

"It's really hard, I feel like in just a snap I will explode from all the pain. I don't want to stop dancing, this is my safe place, my safe home and my forever home". I didn't stop from crying.

He put my hands to his lips while caressing it. He just listened to me, letting me cry all the pain. I'm so lucky to have him, I know I don't deserve this angel. This beautiful creature, this kind human I ever met.

"I'm here, love. I'm here...". He said.

He didn't stop caressing my hands, my eyes are getting because of his gentle touched then I feel asleep.