Chapter 𝟩

It's just the two of us walking on the same street, it's so awkward! I can't breathe with this situation

It's just the two of us walking on the same street, it's so awkward! I can't breathe with this situation. I'm expecting that Sunghoon will stop walking because we are already at his house.

"I will send you home, that's what Taeyong said". Sunghoon said when he senses that I'm confused, I just nod because I don't have enough energy right now. We stopped in front of my house.

"Thank you, you can go now". I said then go inside our house, I sense that he already left.

"Lily-ah, are you already home dear?". Mom asked while doing something in the kitchen, probably our dinner.

"Yes Mom, do you need my help or anything?". I place my bag on the couch and go to the kitchen.

"Yes, but before that go change your clothes first. We have visitors later and I need to cook big servings but I can't do them alone, so can you help me?". Mom explained without looking at me, she was busy cooking.

"Of course, by the way, who's going to visit us?". I asked since I'm curious.

"Go upstairs and change your clothes first, your shirt is full of sweat". She said glaring at my shirt. Oh yeah, I forgot to change my clothes.

I go upstairs and take a bath quickly, I wear another pajama. After that I went downstairs and Mom saw me.

"Go get the plate and place them here". Pointing at the plate she prepares, I walk towards and grab the plate. Dad is already here, he just changed clothes.

The doorbell rang, Mom went outside to check if that's the visitors, while I'm still arranging the plate.

"Oh, thank you for inviting us to your lovely house. I brought some kimchi pancakes". I turned my head to the door when I heard kimchi pancake that's my favorite dish in Korea!

And I saw the Lady who called Sunghoon yesterday, don't tell me Sunghoon is here too?!

"Sunghoon, come here". Sht here we go again. My eyes slowly widened.

"Welcome to our lovely house, feel at home". Mom said with a full smile guiding them to our dining table.

"Oh right, aren't you the one who's talking to Sunghoon last night?" I just smile awkwardly and nod, it's so awkward. Then suddenly Sunghoon appeared checking me.

I remember I'm in my sleepwear! I run fast upstairs and change to an oversize shirt. I called Mina and we went downstairs together.

"Come here and eat Lily, Mina". Dad said. Sunghoon and his Mom are already there sitting in the dining area. I just sit down beside Mina, in front of me there's Sunghoon beside his Mom.

"By the way, this is my lovely daughters, Yunha and Mina. I have a son but he is currently in Australia having a vacation". Mom said, I smiled at the lady, she smiled back at me.

"Hi auntie! I'm Park Mina and I'm 8 years old!". We laughed because of the cuteness of Mina, she's so energetic.

"Hello Mina". Sunghoon said to Mina waving his hands.

He's so cu- I mean yeah! He's so cute.

We continue eating, while Mom and Sunghoon's Mom keeps on talking. I heard that they move here because it's near to the new campus of Sunghoon and also in the workplace of his father. I sometimes catch Sunghoon looking at me while I'm giving him a weird look.

We finished eating, the two ladies didn't stop talking so I volunteered to wash the dishes.

"Sunghoon, go help Yunha to washed the dishes. I'm enjoying talking to Mrs. Park". Sunghoon's Mom giggles, Sunghoon nodded.

He just followed me to the kitchen, we decided that I'm the one who will wash and he will dry.

"Your mother and my Mom seem to be enjoying the company of each other". I said to break the silence while washing the dishes.

"Yeah, you're right. This is my first time seeing Mom laugh and smile like that". Sunghoon replied, drying the plates.

"Sorry again for what happened yesterday, I really thought you're a stalker and thank you for catching me earlier at the bus". I'm guilty about what happened yesterday but I'm thankful also for earlier if he didn't catch me. Probably tomorrow my body will hurt so bad and it might cause injury too.

"That's fine and it's nothing". He smiled. Finally we're done with the dishes.

"Yunha, can you tour Sunghoon in the basement?". Mom said and I just nod, Sunghoon just followed me.

Our house is not that big or small. We have a basement that contains the Karaoke room, two machine games, sofas and projector. Sometimes if Dad doesn't have work, we spend time here together.

 Sometimes if Dad doesn't have work, we spend time here together