Chapter18

The next day I felt a lot better

The next day I felt a lot better. I forgot to eat dinner yesterday, that's why I'm hungry. I quickly headed to shower and get dressed then grab my school bag.

"Good timing unnie! I'm going to wake you up because Sunghoon oppa is waiting for you". I furrowed my forehead and looked at Mina.

What is he doing here at this time?

I headed to the living room and saw him doing something on his phone.

"What are you doing here?". He looked up when he saw me.

"I will go with you today to go to campus". I shook my head.

"Why?". I asked dumbfounded.

"I'm worried about your condition yesterday". He said and got up and reached for my bag.

"Thank you but you don't have to worry, I feel better now". But I didn't let go of my bag.

"No, Lily". Ugh why he's so annoying.

"You two stop bickering. it's already time to eat breakfast, You will be late". Mom said.

"Did you eat breakfast?". He shook his head.

"Ugh! come on, let's eat". We headed to the dining area and ate breakfast.

After we ate, we headed to the bus stop. We reached the campus and went to the classroom.

When we arrived some of my classmates glared at us and to Sunghoon's shoulder. I just walked straight to my seat. Sunghoon seated and arranged his books.

I forgot that Sunghoon is still holding my bag, omg that's why they are glaring at us because of this! Sht Lily what are you doing! I facepalm myself. We are giving them a wrong idea about us.

"Why?". He asked and gave me my bag, I immediately grabbed it.

"They're glaring at us because you're holding my bag, I told you I can hold this". I cover my face.

"So? Let them be. Is that a big deal?". He said.

"No, you don't understand. Don't you see some of them fangirling to you". I pursed my lips.

"I said let them be, all I want is you". His voice became low when he said the last word.

"What did you say?". I didn't hear the last words because some of the girls screamed when they saw cockroaches flying like a butterfly.

"Nothing". Just then our teacher arrived and started his lesson.

The class ended, and Yejin and I headed to the studio.

"Wait, Lily!". Sunghoon ran towards us.

"Hmm?". I hummed when he reached us.

"I will pick you up when your practice ends". I furrowed my forehead.