Chapter 𝟣𝟢

I woke up really late, I was really tired from the practice yesterday

I woke up really late, I was really tired from the practice yesterday. Good thing our picnic will be held at 3 PM.

I went downstairs and saw Mom preparing the food for the picnic, I just sit on the couch and looked at the TV dumbfounded.

"What are you doing, Unnie?". I looked at Mina with a weird look attached on her face. I just shook my head and went back to staring at the TV.

"Lily, eat your lunch now and go get ready, we are leaving in an hour". Mom said, I nodded still half asleep.

They already ate lunch and it's 1 PM now, I don't have the appetite to eat lunch so I go upstairs and get ready.

I'm preparing and it's already 2:30 PM. I went downstairs and saw Dad holding the picnic basket.

 I went downstairs and saw Dad holding the picnic basket

"Let's go, Lily". Dad said and loaded the stuff in the car. I follow Dad and wait outside.

"Hey, Yunha". I saw Sunghoon walking towards me, I just waved my hands and smiled.

"Are you sick? You look pale". He places his hand on my forehead, I get shocked by his sudden action. He noticed it and quickly removed his hand.

"Ahh, I'm sorry". He's so cute- what?

"No, I'm okay, it's just that I'm tired from the practice yesterday". I replied in a weak voice.

"Why don't you just rest?". He looked worried.

"I'm really fine, I slept more than 8 hours, so yeah...". He looked at me down to my clothes.

"It's not pretty?". I pouted and looked at his reaction.

"No!- no, it's pretty, You're so beautiful too". He smiled and that melted my heart. Mister!-- what are you doing! I blushed and immediately looked away when our eyes met.

"Are you guys done flirting? Cause it's already time to go on a picnic". I looked at Mina inside the car, Sunghoon and I both laughed.

"Yah! Where did you learn that word ha?!". I shouted, she immediately closed the window and seat properly.

"We are going now, see you later". I bid goodbye to Sunghoon.

"Yeah, yeah goodbye, take care". He nodded and smiled. I go inside the car and Dad starts the engine.

We are now at the park near the river. It's already afternoon, but thank God it's not hot because of the trees.

Mom placed the mat and I helped to put the food on it. We are just talking about what happened to us the whole week.

"Unnie, come on let's fly this kite!". Mina dragged me into the open area where a lot of kids were playing kites too.

I helped her with the string and let her enjoy the moment and I just sat down on the bench.

I'm taking a picture when I heard Mina crying, I immediately run towards.

"What happened?". I asked with worry attached to my face.

"Th-that bo-boy cut my string and the kite fly aw-away!". She's crying out loud, I looked at the boy she was pointing at.

The boy looked away when he saw me with upset-look on him.

"That's okay, let's just play another game, okay?". She nodded and wiped the tears.

"No, it's not okay. I apologize for the behavior of my brother, don't worry I will talk to him". I looked up to that tall person, probably the brother of that boy. He looked like a foreigner.

"No, it's okay, just tell him that he should not do it again". The brother of that boy nodded and smiled.

"Minho! Come here, apologize to this cute little girl". The boy walked towards us with his head down.

"I'm sorry, I will not do it again". He still pouted his head down. I hold his chin up and look at his eyes.

"Don't do it again, alright?". He looked at me and nodded, he smiled showing his bunny teeth, he's so cuteeee.

"We are going now". I get up and grab Mina's hand.

"Wait! May I know your name?". I looked back at the brother of Minho.

"My name is Mina and this is my Unnie, Yunha". Mina said with a full smile.

"I'm Minho and this is my hyung Hanbin. I'm sorry again, Mina". Minho said looking at Mina showing his bunny teeth again.

"That's fine, apology accepted!". Mina giggles and we go back.

"What happened to Mina? did you cry?". Mom noticed the crying eyes of Mina.

"Nothing Mom, my kite just flew away". She said, she's smiling so wide.

It's already sunset and we packed the stuff we used inside the basket, Dad loaded it into the car.

"Guys I'm tired, I can't cook dinner. Can we just order and deliver it to our house?". We nodded at Mom.

"What do you want?". Mina suggested chicken and I agreed so that's what Mom ordered.

We got home and ate dinner. I changed into my sleepwear and fell asleep.

 I changed into my sleepwear and fell asleep