Chapter33

K arrived and went to the gym

K arrived and went to the gym. We started to form in our position then the music started. It's time for Sunghoon and mine's part, we did it perfect. Then they join us and did the final part.

We ended the last move and pose. We all clap and cheered while catching our breath, some of them is laying down on the floor.

We rest a little bit and change to our costume. It's currently 10:50, we get ready and put some make  up then do our hair.

We took the bus that the campus provided for us to get together in the venue

We took the bus that the campus provided for us to get together in the venue. We're all nervous, we consider the pride and the name of our school that makes us more nervous.

30 mins later we reached the venue, It's quite big. We go to back stage and went to designated room for us.

From this room you can hear the loud sound of the audience. Some of our schoolmates is here to support us.

The competition started, the loud cheer become more loud. We can hear the music that the other school use.

"Guys we can do this! Remember that just do your best and enjoy the moment!". K shouted, we all cheered and wait for our turn to break the stage.

They called us to go on the stairs and wait the MC to introduce us. The moment that they called us my heart started beat so fast.

Sunghoon hold my hands, I looked at him and smile. I also hold his hands too and he tightened his grip. It makes me ease a little bit and relax.

"Get ready". He whispered.

"For this?". He shook his head, I furrowed my forehead.

"Then for what?". He didn't answer because the MC called us.

A loud cheer welcome us, they are all shouting our school name. It makes me more confident to bring the tittle.

We go to our formation and wait the music to start. The intro started and another loud cheer welcome us.

We started to sync our body to the music. The audience didn't stop from cheering. It looks like we hypnotized from the music and just enjoying the moment.

It's time to Sunghoon and I part. He guide my head to help me get up and put his face near my face. He was talking but I can't hear. We continue to move our body to the last part where he hold my waist from the back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?". At last I heard what he was talking about.

Wait what-

It's already the time where the others start to enter and go to the last part of the performance. I tried to wash off what happened just now. Thankfully we end our performance perfectly. We or I didn't do anything wrong or messed up the performance.

The crowd cheered and get up from their seats. We waved our hands and smile brightly. We get off the stage and go back to our room.

We seat to our chair. They're talking about the performance but I'm just seating here dumbfounded.

"Are you not satisfied to our performance?". Yejin seat beside me and nugde.

"Huh?". I looked at her not knowing what to say.

"I said if you're not satisfied with our performance". She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I- of course I'm satisfied!". She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hey". At that moment Sunghoon seat beside me.

"Hey". I awkwardly said.

"What happened to the two of you? You guys are so weird". Yejin said.

"What?". I said pretending not knowing what happened.

"You guys are so awkward to each oth- ouch!". I secretly slight pinch her to stop.

"K is calling you!". I pointed K.

She slap me on my shoulder and glare at me before she walked towards to K.

After she left, Sunghoon and I become quite. Even in our surroundings are so loud.

My heart didn't stop beating so fast since he said that.

"Yes"