Chapter 16

The whole morning of Sunday, I just lay down on my bed playing with my phone.

I'm really tired so I let my body rest, so that tomorrow my body is ready to break a leg on the stage.

I decided to go down and eat some fresh fruits. After that I ready the clothes I need for tomorrow and the stuff I need for school.

When the day ended, I slept early. I woke up at 6:30 AM and did my morning routine, then took some bread and headed to the nearest cafe on campus to grab coffee to give me enough energy to perform well.

We get ready and change our clothes. It is currently 7:50 and the performance will start at 8:30. K is already here, he just came back to Korea yesterday.

"Okay guys! Go to your perspective formation and let's practice for the last minute". K yelled while clapping his hands to get our attention.

We quickly went to formation, he approached the person if he made mistakes or if he saw something off. He is always like that, strict when it comes to performance but he's a sweet person too.

"Okay good job everyone! Let's do our best, okay?!". He praised us and formed a circle.

"Yeess!!". We shouted back.

"Fighting!". We placed one of our hands in the middle and cheered.

We leave the studio and head to the open field where the opening will happen. A lot of students switched their attention towards us and whispered to each other.

We go backstage and wait for our turn. A minute later the MC called us, you can hear the loud scream and excitement of the hyper students.

Once we finished the last move, a loud clap and scream was given to us by the other students, we smiled ear to ear and bowed down and went back to the studio.

"We excuse the first and second subject!!". Yejin shouted and the other members screamed in happiness.

"Thank God!". I murmured and wiped the sweats on my forehead.

"Let's grab breakfast in the cafeteria, Lily". Yejin dragged me without letting me say a word.

I bumped into someone, I touched my forehead to ease the little pain.

"I'm so sorry". I looked at the person in front of me. I widened my eyes and looked shocked when I saw the person.

"Yunha!". I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sunghoon?! What are you doing here?". I looked at him dumbfounded, I noticed that he's wearing the uniform of our school. Don't tell me??

Well, he looked so good in uniform, everything about him is so perfect.

"I'm transferee here, didn't I tell you?". I shook my head, still holding my forehead.

"Are you alright?". He held my hand on my forehead and replaced it with his hand.

"I'm fine, what section are you?". I asked. He removed his hand and replied.

"2-AB, how about you?". Another goosebumps run through my body.

"We have the same section!". I jumped in happiness.

Then I noticed the six boys at his back, I know some of them.

"Oh, Yunha! Hiii". Heeseung waved his hand. He's also a member of the dance club but he didn't join us in our performance earlier because he had important things to do when we needed to practice that time.

"Yunhaaaa! I miss youuu". Sunoo hugs me and I wave my hands to Heeseung and smile.

Sunoo is also one of my best friends, he just came home yesterday. His parents sent him to their province because of his health.

I hugged him back, the others known for being a heartthrob and famous here in the campus. They are Jay, Jake, Niki, and Jungwon.

"I didn't know that you're close to Sunghoon". Sunoo said dumbfounded.

"We're neighbors, Mom and his Mom became closer". I explained to him.

"By the way, where are you going? The class will start soon". Heeseung said.

"We want to grab some breakfast in the cafeteria, want to join us?". Yejin said beside me.

Sunoo excitedly nodded the same with the others.

"But the class will start in 20 mins, Yejin and I are exempt from the first and second subject". I said and looked at the others.

"Good thing, I just received the announcement that we are also excusing this first subject". Jungwoon said. The others agreed and we headed to the cafeteria, grabbed some food and found a place to eat.

"I really enjoyed your performance earlier". Sunghoon whispers, giving me goosebumps.

"Thank you". I smiled shyly and covered my face, I know I look like a tomato now! Omg his simple compliment makes me blush and beat my heart so fast.

"Oh, is Yunha blushing?". Sunoo teased me together with Yejin and laughed.

"Shut up!". I glared at him but it's not effective.

"I want you to meet my friends, Lily but I guess you already know them". He laughed and I laughed at him too, he's so cute omg!

"Yeah, Heeseung is one of the members in the dance club and Sunoo is one of my best friends". He nodded and continued drinking.

The bell rang and it's already time for the second subject. Luckily Yejin finished her breakfast. We separated and went to different classrooms.

"Do you know where our classroom is?". I asked and looked at him.

"No, I haven't seen where it is. Jungwon was supposed to come with me but since you're in the same class, I told him that I will just come with you". He explained, I slowly nodded

"Come on, let us accompany you". Yejin said, making him nod and continue walking until we reached the homeroom.

We saw Ms. Lee seated, waiting for the other student to settle down.

"Oh, good thing Yunha and Yejin. I'm sorry but can you please come here? I just need to announce something and after that you can do whatever you want and wait for your next subject teacher". We nodded and went to our seats, leaving Sunghoon at the door.

"Are you a new student?". Ms. Lee asked Sunghoon and he nodded and smiled.

"Yes, Miss". All of my classmates turned their attention to Sunghoon.

"He's so handsome"

"Oh! He's so cute"

"What is his name?"

"I want him to seat beside me"

They whispered and giggled. I know, I know Sunghoon will be the center of attraction here.

"Okay class, I just have a couple announcements and after you're free to do whatever you want. By the way, you have a new classmate, please enter". She guides Sunghoon in front of the class. Another loud gossip and murmur coming from the whole class.

He bowed and immediately searched for me, when he spotted me he smiled earning a glare from wannabe girls.

"Nam Lino transferred another school". I got slightly shocked from the announcement of Ms. Lee. Nam Lino is my seatmate since Freshman but we are not that close because he's a quiet person.

"Is there any vacant seat? Oh! There you can seat beside of Ms. Park Yunha. Yunha please raise your hand". She gestures to Sunghoon the way. I'm kinda happy because he's my seatmate.

He quickly sat down and smiled excitedly. He raised his fist gesturing to me to fist bump with him. I accepted it and noticed that some of my classmates were glaring at us.

"I bet some of the girls here fall in love with you already". I mumbled to myself.