Chapter𝟣𝟥

I felt that the car stopped so I woke up and I was shocked when I saw Sunghoon looking at me! Our face is 1 inch away, his eyes got bigger when he realized that I woke up

"Uhm... yeah we are here...". He smiled awkwardly while scratching his neck. He immediately turns off the engine and grabs his keys and jumps off the car.

He opened the trunk and unloaded our stuff. I fix myself even though I'm still shocked from the sudden action of Sunghoon, he's getting weird these days.

"Why did you guys take so long?". Yejin hugged me when I get off and stretched my body. I go to Sunghoon and grab my stuff.

"We are basically stuck in traffic". I said, landing a gaze at him.

"No, I can hold this". He said, I just let him inside Taeyong's private house.

It's really big and there's a lot of space. They have veranda and different rooms, they have an entertainment room, arcade room and swimming pool. Rich kid, huh?

It's already 7 PM and some of them are already in the pool. I wanted to join them but I'm hungry.

"Where's Taeyong?". I asked Yejin, who is now intertwining her arms on mine.

"He's in the backyard, his parents are calling". I nodded and looked at the back, I saw Sunghoon looking around the house.

"I'm hungry". Yejin said, holding her tummy.

"I can cook kimchi fried rice, since I'm craving for that too". Her eyes got bigger and started jumping.

"Omg omg! Lily! I want that too". She gets excited.

"Sunghoon put down that bag and enjoyed the place". He put down and went to the veranda.

I go to the kitchen and search for the ingredients I need. I cook the rice first, since we are 11 I need to cook a lot of rice.

Luckily all of the ingredients I need are here, I started to heat the pan and stir-fry all the ingredients. The rice is cooked fast and I mix them all together.

I finished cooking and I'm sweating. I saw Sunghoon walking towards me.

"You cooked all of that?". He looked at me in disbelief. I nodded and searched for a clean towel or handkerchief.

"Here". He handed me his handkerchief, he noticed that my hands were not clean yet. He got closer and wiped the sweat on my forehead.

"What a lovely couple!". We both face Yejin.

"Shut up! Call the others so that we can eat all together". I go to the sink and wash my hands.

"Thank you". I mouthed to Sunghoon, he just smiled at me. I prepare the plates and chopsticks.

We ate at the long table, beside me were Yejin and Sunghoon.

"Wow, I didn't know that you can cook this delicious food Yunha!". Jelly said, one of the members of the club. I smile shyly.

"Thank you, by the way guys this is Sunghoon, our neighbor and also a friend". I introduced Sunghoon to them.

"Hi, I'm Sunghoon nice to meet you guys". Sunghoon smile at them.

"Are you sure you guys are just friends?". Taki suspiciously smiled at us.

"We're just friends!". I defended myself, and Sunghoon smiled nervously. His introvert side is showing.

We're done eating, others volunteer to wash the dishes. I grab my bag on the couch and go to our room. We are 3 girls sharing this room. Me, Yejin and Jelly. The girls and the boys are separated.

I got out of the room and saw Sunghoon and Taeyong sitting on the veranda.

"Taeyong shares your room with Sunghoon". I said while walking towards them.

"I forgot, let's go put your bag in my room first". They get up and go to their room.

I joined the others in the pool area but I'm sitting at the ladder letting my feet get wet first.

"Come on! Just join us here Yunha!". Daniel called me, one of the members too.

"Later! I will just rest". I replied, moving my hands in the air.

"Aye. No fun, no fun". I laughed at him.

"Lily, just join us!!". Yejin swam towards me. I was shocked when she pulled my feet.

"Yah! Yejin! If I get wet I'm telling you! I will tell them who is your crush!". I shouted, holding tight to the ladder.

"Then tell them! I don't care!" She shouted back. The other members keep on laughing at us.

"Ya! All of you, I'm going to tell K that you keep on eating chips when we are practicing!". Their eyes widened and came closer to us.

I thought they would help me but they helped Yejin! Jelly went to my back and pushed me to the pool that resulted to make me dive into the pool.

"Yaaaa!!!! I'm going to kill you, Jelly!". She just blew a kiss and laughed. Their laughter gets louder.

I'm already soaked! This is not my swimwear!

"I don't have an extra shirt! This is not my swimwear!". I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I get up from the pool. I didn't bring my towel either! Ugh, how can I go inside and change?!

Sunghoon come to me with a towel in his hands. He wrapped it around me.

"Wow, so sweet". Daniel said.

"Shut up giant baby!!". They laughed together and teased Daniel.

"I hate you Yunha!". He shouted

"Same vibes!". I yelled too.

"You can borrow my extra shirt if you want". I looked at Sunghoon who is now in front of me.

"Thank you but I will borrow it from Yejin for sure she has an extra shirt". I smile at him.

"Also thank you for this towel". I thanked him again.

"You're always welcome, Lily". He flashes his smile.

This man always brings a fluttering feeling to me! What's happening to me!