epilogue

"Gavin get down from there!!" I calming yelled at my 10 year old son that was jumping on top of the counter.

"We have guests now get off!!" I tickled him, causing him to fall into my arms.

"Mommy? Uncle Toby said that dinner is ready." Laila blabbed, her short little legs walking back out.

I took carried Gavin into the dinning room and sat him at the seat next to me. "He's very wild." Thomas laughed. "He gets that from you." I teased. I took a big spoonful of mashed potatoes and laid turkey on my plate.

"Everyone," Thomas stood up, referring to our two children, Toby, Ames, Carter, and our good friends.

"I would just like to say how thankful I am for everything, my friends, my kids, and especially my beautiful wife." His green eyes gazed into mine.

"Get a room." My 17 year old brother rolled his eyes playfully. He lovingly nudged his brunette girlfriend, Maria. They have been together for a year now and she seems to make him really happy... so I guess I have to like her too. Even though I'm still very protective over Toby.

A lot has gone on these past 10 years. I've gotten engaged.... Thomas proposed in France when we went back later that year. I got pregnant soon after that with my son, Gavin. He has blue eyes just like mine and dark hair like Thomas'. 5 years later we had our daughter... Quinn. Her forest green eyes were identical to her fathers and she had my blonde hair. She looked like a little Rapunzel.

My stepfather got locked away in prison after I convinced Thomas not to kill him. Death would be too easy of a punishment for him.

"Lilo here." I slipped her a piece of turkey. She happily ate it up.

Carter and Ames adopted a girl that was in an orphanage for 16 years. She had gorgeous red hair and the most beautiful smile.

I looked around the table at all of the happy faces. Even though I have been through so much... I wouldn't change it for anything, because this has become my life. I found my best friends and the live of my life...