39) goodmorning

"Mmmm goodmorning." He whispered into my ear.

"What time is it?" I sunk deeper into the bed. "10:00."

"So." He placed his face in between my neck and started leaving wet kisses.

His hand slowly started making its way down so I quickly pushed it away. "Toby is right here." I whispered.

"So." He tried to move his hand again but I stopped him. "Your the one who wanted to stop lastnight." I said.

"I was being a gentleman." His body laid flat on top of me while his arms wrapped around my head.

"You were being a cock block..."

His mouth opened in surprise. "Language!! Toby is right there!!" He teased, rubbing his nose against mine.

"You just bring that out in me." I laughed.

"Well I like you just the way you are." He replied.

My heart fell into mush when I was around him. I blushed at the thought of him.

Looking into his green eyes, I saw a forest of trees and fields, it looked so peaceful. His head laid back down on my collarbone. That's when I heard Toby shift around and sit up.

"Ew what are you guy doing?" He rubbed his eyes.

I forcefully pushed Thomas off of me, making him fly to the other side of the bed.

"Anyone ever tell you your strong as hell." He laughed, seeming to admire me.

"What are we doing today?" Toby asked. His copper hair was pointing all over the place so I combed it down with my hand.

"Well I hoping we could just stay in bed a littleeee longer." He stretched causing a cute squeal to leave his mouth.

"Rawr," Toby shouted. "You sound like a dinosaur."

His comment made Thomas chuckle.

"Why don't you go take a bath by yourself like a big boy and we will get up after." I wanted some alone time with Thomas.

"Okay!!" He hopped off the bed and into the nice bathroom.

Green eyes pierced into my soul as he seemed to be admiring me. Facing him, I scooted deep into his warm chest, inhaling his scent. He wrapped his hands around my head and kissed my hair.

My hands traveled to his face and began tracing some of his perfect features. I felt a soft kiss against my fingers as I ran my finger gently along his lip line. My finger then traveled up to his cute nose. "Have I ever told you how perfect your nose is." I giggled into his chest.

"Have I ever told you how perfect you are." He said while caressing my long hair.

"I never told you what happened." My thoughts suddenly flooded with horrific memories. "You don't have to." Another kiss was planted on my head.

"I want to. I want to tell someone." I whispered. He nodded his head.

"I saw John." I blurted. Besides being taken advantage of, that was one of the things that bothered me the most. His body perked up and his muscles tensed against me.

"I was at the warehouse I was at, I think he was working for Violet." I buried my forehead into his neck. I could feel his heart beat.

"I will take care of Violet." His fingers lifted and combed through his own hair.

"Are you going to hurt her?" I popped up. Even though Violet put me through hell by selling me off, I would never want her to get hurt or killed because of me, especially by the hands of her own brother.

"I can't never forgive her for what she put you though, Char..."

"But maybe she did what she did because she thought she was loosing you." I tried didnt want to believe someone could be so cruel.

"That's my Charlie... trying to see the best in everyone and everything." He pulled my head up by my chin his his pointer finger and he laid a loving kiss on my lips.

"I need to brush my teeth." I covered my mouth with my hand. "But I'll wait until Toby gets out." Wanting to give him some privacy, he is a growing boy after all.

"Did you tell him to take a bath just so you could cuddle me." I felt him smile against my hair.

"Yes." I laughed. My head once again duh into his neck. This time I lightly bit his collarbone send him to fly on top of my and pin my hands above my head.

"Your playing a dangerous game, Charlie Summers."

"What the heck are you doing?" Toby walked out with a towel around his small body. I pushed Thomas off of me sending him right to the carpeted floor.

"I'm so sorry!!!" I jumped off the bed and ran to him. He didn't say anything. "Thomas!!!" I started to panic.

"Thomas!!" I lower my head down to check if he was breathing. Tears almost started to stream when his big hand pushed his face into mine, causing our lips to tangle in each others.

I didn't say a single thing and stomped out of the room. I heard him laughing but I ignored him. That was not cool, I though he was seriously hurt!!

"Come on don't be mad!!" He yelled from the other room.

I locked the bathroom door behind me and turned the giant shower on. He knocked on the door profusely but I ignore him and hopped in the shower.

The scent of vanilla flooded my nose while I lathered body wash across my body.

I heard the door opened and got startled, causing the body wash to fly out of my hands.

"You forget I own this house and have a key to unlock this door." He shut it behind him.

"That wasn't cool Tommy." I started to wash my hair. He didn't say anything for a good 5 minutes so I washed the soap off my face and saw Thomas leaning against the counter, watching me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Admiring the view." He bit his lip. I scoffed. "Are you ever not horny?"

"Not around you."

Hey guys!! I have 4K reads, that's crazy!! Thank you guys so much for the votes❤️

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

XOXO