41) glow

The waves perfectly glided below her surfboard. Her friends where scattered along our private beach, most of them were around the campfire. All except Charlie. She was riding the waves like no tomorrow.

The way she looked under the moonlight was like an old and expensive painting, so beautiful and peaceful.

Her long hair flew with the wind.

My phone buzzing in my pocket with my second in commands number.

I answer it walking back into the house. "We found him." That's was all he had to say before I was on my way to the warehouse Charlie told me about a while ago.

I fast walked all the way down to the basement, making sure nobody was following me. I opened the door and Violet looked at me with exhausted eyes.

She wanted to say something but the duck tape over her mouth prevented her. "Pipe down sis." I grabbed the guns along the locked case on the brick wall.

Screams attempted to escape her mouth but it only came out as a muffle.

I grabbed the pistol and loaded it carefully with ammo.

My shoes crumbled the dirt as I walked over to her and bent down to her tied up figure.

"No more bossing me around V, your reign is over." I lightly tapped her face before turning on my heel and walking back out.

I tucked the pistol into my jeans and covered it with my grey shirt so that is was not in view.

Pulling up, I saw Jesse's car. With no hesitation I stormed into the front doors. Armed men were surrounding me while aiming at my head. I'm guessing about 20 men.

"Now gentlemen... why down you guys make the smart choice and put the guns down." I put my hands up.

Some of them looked terrified while others looking like they wanted to bash my skull in. This should be fun...

The sound of a reload echoed through the metal walls. "Stand down...before I kill all of you."

"It's 20 against 1," a tall man gloated.

I smirked, "Boys you can come out now."

My guards stomped in.

The same man who talked took a big gulp before I shot a bullet right in the middle of his skull. "Anyone else want to be a smart ass... that's kind my thing." I smiled.

They put their guns down and kicked them to us. My guards quickly grabbed them and took them away with them.

"Now that we are talking a bit more civilized, I suggest you tell me where John is." I said while loading another bullet into my gun.

Nobody said anything. Nothing....

They all just looked at me. I don't know if they were more scared of me or whoever they were working for. Without hesitation I shot another man through the heart. He fell to the floor with a thud, blood pooling around him.

"I'm not going to ask again... where is John!!" I yelled angrily.

They slowly moved out of the way, revealing John amongst the crowd.

He stared at me for a second before bursting into laughter. What the he'll was he laughing at? I'm going to kill that bastard.

I began walking towards him and with every step he got more quiet. Ah that's more like it.

"Your coming with me." My hand wrapped around his neck and I pulled him out the door. "If anyone tries coming for him or Violet... I will kill your whole family." I calmly spoke.

His heavy body collapsed into Jesse's cares as I threw him in the back seat, cuffing him to the seat.

"You can take my bike and I'll take your car." I ordered Jesse. He was patiently waiting for me.

"Yes sir." I tossed him my key and he walked away towards the motorcycle.

"Your just mad because I put her to some good use." He mumbled, earning a back hand punch from me.

"Say another word and I'll shoot you right here... right now." He instantly closed his mouth.

Coward... just as I thought.

When I got home I made sure to sneakily walk him into the basement with Violet. Jesse met me there.

The basement had a 4 rooms. I put Violet in one, locking it. Then I put John in the one across. Just as he though I was about to leave the room, I stabbed him right in the shin. "I'm not done with you... but first I'm going to celebrate your gorgeous Charlie's birthday." I dug the knife in deeper, earning a loud scream. I laughed at him.

"Later gator." I sent him a wink and locked the door behind me, leaving the room.

"Good work Jess. Guard them for now." I patted him on his arm and hopped up the stairs.

Walking down our boardwalk, I caught a glimpse of Charlie laughing. The fire from the campfire was lighting up her face, causing it to glow. I really don't deserve her.

She makes me feel like I'm someone worth loving.

As soon as she noticed I was there she got up and met me half way, engulfing me into a warm hug. "Where were you?" She tightened her grip. "I had some work to do but I'm back now. I'm all yours." I smiled and lead her back to everyone.

The fire had 5 logs around it. I sat with Charlie in one, Ames sat with Carter, her new friend Bella sat with some of her old friends. Lilo was on the ground in front of us observing the fire. I never let her get too close of course.

"This is the best birthday I think I've ever had," she smiled her beautiful smile. "I love you all so much." Her hands embarrassingly covered her glistening face.

I grabbed one and intertwined my fingers with hers.
She gazed at me while rubbing her thumb against my palm.

"I love you." She mouthed.

"And I love you." I mouthed back.

The End.

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

XOXO