27) bowling

It's been 5 days since I had last seen Thomas, which was Monday when he ignored me. I'm starting to get worried that something happened to him.

Feeling a bit more confident today, I wore a plain white shirt with a tight skirt. The skirt was blue and it had white flowers on it.

The hickey Thomas gave me completely faded away by now so I didn't have to worry about covering it up with makeup

Walking out of my room, I hear piano playing. I walked over to the banister and saw the familiar dark headed man.

I examined him as I went down the stairs. He finally noticed and looked up at me.

He immediately hopped out of the chair, walking over to me. "That skirt is really short, I would change it if I were you." He spoke while looking down at me.

"I know you did not just tell me to change when you have been gone for 5 days without saying anything." I walked away angry, fully expecting him to chase after me... but he didn't. I don't have time to deal with his bull shit anyways. I was supposed to go bowling with Kaz.

On cue, the door bell rang. I raced Thomas to it but he got there first. "You are...?" Thomas held me behind the door so he could talk.

"I'm Kaz... here for Charlie. Are you her big brother or something?"

He started laughing hysterically, "Actually-" I cut him off. "Let's get going." I nervously laughed.

"Oh no sis!! You can't!! Mom wants us to study." Thomas teased. "Your funny..." I tried to walk out but he grabbed my waist, daring me.

Fed up with his bullshit, I looked at him in the eyes as I pried his hands off of me.

"Give us one second..." Thomas pulled me inside and pushed me against the door. "Your really going on a date with that loser?" He scoffed.

I pushed him back with all my power, sending him back. "You don't get to leave me and come back acting all protective."

"Where were you?" I held in my tears trying not to remember the restless nights I stood up.

"I-I...can't tell you." He stuttered. I bit both of my lips and closed my eyes, nodding.

"That's what I thought." I said while walking towards the door, opening it. "Sorry about that!!" I laughed.

"It's okay, you look gorgeous." Kaz said. Thomas peeped his head in the door, "The better word would be beautiful." He angrily walked up the stairs.

My eyes rolled in frustration. How could he leave and not say anything to me? I thought we were closer then that.

When we arrived to the bowling alley, it was moderately packed. The walls were painted a bright cyan color and there was at least 10 lanes. Colored lights shined across the walls.