23) tingles

"No way." He tried to walk away but I pulled him back.

He rolled his eyes and sat down on the swing facing me.

Instead of turning the other way, he pulled me onto his lap. My legs freely moved behind him.

The sudden gesture took my breath away.

He didn't say anything. Neither of us did. We both just searched each other's face for any sign of denial.

None.

His eyes traveled from mine down to my lips.

In that moment, I couldn't help myself. I gently pressed my lips onto his, igniting the light in me. I gripped his hair as he pulled my face closer to his. Desperation filled the air. He deepened the kiss. Unlike last time he kissed me, this one was softer... more passionate.... His hand snaked around my lower back, dangerously close to my butt.

"Your so perfect." He whispered as he pulled away.

I took a quick glance at the playground, making sure Toby was still there, he was.

I grabbed his smooth face and once again devoured his lips. Something poked me from below, but I ignored it. My body instinctively started rocking my hips back and forth, trying to let out some kind of relief from the tingling in my core.

"Don't..." he pulled away, burying his face into my neck. "Don't do that."

I was still running my hands through his hair, it was noticeably messier. "What are you guys doing?" I heard Tobys voice and jumped off of Thomas.

"Uh- I was... getting something off his face." I looked over at him, wide eyeing him. He nodded really fast.

"Whatever you say sissy." Toby walked off again. I let out a deep breath.

I heard Thomas laughing. "What's so funny?" My hands ran through my hair.

"Nothing..." he looked away and then instantly back at me.

I gave him a look and he spilled, "your just so cute when your all flustered."

His smile made my heart twirl.

"Let's head home." I ran my hands through my hair once again and walked to Toby. He quickly followed behind.

We spent the rest of the day playing a board game that Toby swears he didn't cheat at, but in reality... we all knew he did.

We got back to the mansion around 7, Toby was very sad I had to leave again but I promised him I would be back very soon

I headed up to my room to change my clothes, I had the idea of going night surfing.

Putting on my white bikini, I threw my hair up into a quick bun. Walking outside, I strolled down the boardwalk and onto the secluded beach.

My board was already chillin here from last time, since this beach is very private, I don't really worry about people stealing it.

The moon was full and shined directly above the water. It was beautiful.

I caught a glimpse of movement in the water and turned that way.

A tall man was surfing along the waves. Was it Ames?

As he came closer, I realized that it was Thomas. His abs ripped though his stomach, causing my stomach to flutter. I grabbed my board and hurried out.

The only light that was illuminating the waters was the moon.

Thomas, eye finally caught mine and he immediately swam my way, stopping in front of me while the waves drifted below us.

"Are you following me?" He joked.

"No, I just wanted to go surfing, it's peaceful at night." I barley had to yell because the beach was silent.

"I guess we had the same idea." My eyes drifted down to his abs as well as his toned arms. No wonder he is always with a girl. Even thinking that brought my confidence down.

"It's not nice to stare." He said while running his fingers through his wet hair. I noticed him staring at my chest. "You either." I teased.

He smirked and rode the wave to the shore. Instead, I drifted out to find a wave big enough to ride.

Looking over the horizon, I saw one. It's go time.

I paddled over to it, trying to gain my balance as I stood up. When I did gain my balance, I ripped through the waves a couple times. I could here Thomas chanting me on from the shore.

Doing an Aerial, I laughed in joy. For a the first time in a long time, I felt free. Like I was capable of anything.

I hung ten and rode out with the wave. "Your something else you know that?" He smiled at me.

At this point we were both back on the shore. "Let's see what you got Laurent." I teased him. "See I could do that... orrrr," he picked up a ball of wet sand. "I could do this." He lightly threw it at my shoulder.

"Oh it's on!!" I giggled, reaching for sand. As I threw it at him, he easily ducked it.

"Your going to have to try a little harder then that beautiful." He said as he picked up more sand, throwing it at my leg. I loved how he called me beautiful. Even if I didn't believe it myself, it still made me thrilled.

I tried reaching for more sand, but before I could, he threw me over his shoulder and headed towards the water.

"Let me go!!" I laughed. Gently trying to kick free.

Being on his shoulders gave me the opportunity to actually feel his muscles, and oh boy I nearly melted right then and there.

He let me go once we where in the water. It reached just below his shoulders when he stood up, for me... I couldn't stand. He noticed me struggling so he held me against him by my waist.

"Can I ask you something?" Thomas breathed out.

"Yea." He tucked a piece of my now wet hair behind my ears.

"Your stepfather..." His words made my flinch. I guess he noticed because he held me tighter, forcing my to wrap my legs around his waist.

"How long had the abuse been going on."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When they opened again, his eyes seemed serious. "8 years."

COMMENT

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

XOXO