35) french toast

He pushed my hips down as he slammed into me, causing my body to shake in fear.

I could do anything, I couldn't move, I couldn't talk.

His dirty body was flush against mine. I wanted to turn over and throw up.

"Charlie.... baby... wake up." A voice woke me out of my flashback. I immediately flinched away when I noticed his hand on my leg.

Its not that I don't love him, because I still do. I just don't want to be touched. I felt dirty, like no matter how many showers I'll take, I'll still feel like this.

"I'm sorry... I just heard you screaming." His handsome face drooped.

We didn't say anything for a couple minutes, he looked like he was thinking really hard.

"Thomas?" I broke the silence.

"Yes beautiful?"

"How is Toby?" I asked, curious to know how my little brother is doing.

"He is really good, Carter said he mentions you at least 10 times a day." A quick laugh left his mouth before his face got serious again.

"I want to see him soon. But not today, I kind of just want to rest."

"Of course."

When I woke up in the bathtub, I was very confused. But being in Thomas' room is very different but in a way better. His room had a little living room in it and a fireplace on the half floor going up to his bed. The little fire made realistic crackling noises that helped me feel calm.

His sheets smelled like him and was very heavy and cuddly against my body.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me, his green eyes softened.

"You told me I was safe with you Thomas." I was very disappointed.

His eyes started to water as he looked like he wanted to punch something. "You are, I just didn't know what Violet was planning." His voice cracked.

I could tell he was very regretful.

"If only I got there sooner." A tear escaped his eye.

"I'm so sorry baby, I should've stayed with you." His face became completely wet in his tears.

"It's not your fault Tommy." I forced myself to reach for his hand. He quickly lifted his drooped head, surprised.

"My whole life I have been scared." His thumb caressed my hand.

"I'm just so tired." I opened my heart to him.

"I swear on everything that I'm never going to let anyone hurt you ever again." He moved a little closer to me.

"He forced me, I'm so humiliated." All the tears I kept in started to pour out.

"Did he-" he started to ask but I cut him off by nodding.

"Nobody is ever going to even get the chance to touch you again." He said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's already done." I cried.

"I want to hug you so fucking bad." He pulled his hair.

Even though I was terrified of a mans touch, something in my body ached for his comfort.

I held my arms out and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

His head laid on my stomach while his arm wrapped around my hips. The tears on his face finally dried up and my body stopped shaking.