28) threats

I barged into my sisters condo. Spotting her on the couch.

"Listen here Violet, I am going to keep seeing Charlie, and if you fucking lay a finger in her I will kill you!!" I yelled. "Calm down brother, think rationally." She said as she walked towards me.

"No you calm down. Who the hell are you to tell me who I can and can't see!!!" I threw a pillow at her. "She is distracting you from your duty to the gang." She threw it back.

"No she doesn't!! You just want any excuse to ruin my life. I'm saying it one more time, bother her or hurt her... your dead!!" I yelled and stormed out. She chased behind me but I walked out, not giving her a chance to say anything.

After I went to work on Monday, Violet started coming up with all of these threats and promises about Charlie. She thinks that I'm prioritizing her. Which...yea I kind of am. But I have second hand men for a reason!!

I couldn't even go home because I knew if I saw her, I wouldn't be able to help myself. The only thing that got me through it was reliving sunday night, and how she cuddled perfectly into me, not moving a muscle the entire night.

Don't even get me started talking about the night at the beach. Her body was more beautiful then I could even imagine. Her breast and but being the perfect size to fit in my hands.

Hearing her moan my name like that make me want to flip her over and fuck her right there. But I know I had to be slow with her, she was fragile.

Knowing that I was the first guy to ever touch her or make her orgasm made me hard on the spot.

The way she felt against my body was like 2 puzzle pieces fitting together, I felt more myself then I ever have.

I have to see her. Speeding home, I ran through the front door and up into her room.

Before I even opened the door, I could hear her scream crying. "Charlie!! I'm here!!" I tucked myself under the sheets.

She pulled her head into my chest and wrapped her arm around my waist. "I'm here baby." I whispered.

"Don't leave me again." She sniffled,

"I won't," I said breathing out.

"I promise." I whispered against the top of her head, kissing it after. She always managed to smell so good.

Caressing her small body, I noticed that she was wearing the shirt I left. My heart melted.

"Be mine." I blurted out. She threw her head up.

"Be my girlfriend." I repeated. A smile grew on her face, showing her cute dimples. "Really?"

"Yes. I can't stand being away from you, and seeing you go out with that guy today made me realize that I shouldn't waste any time. Will you be my girlfriend Charlie?" I stroked her hair.

She pecked me on the lips, "duh." She joked, climbing on top of me.

Her face nuzzled into my chest as she gave my neck soft kisses. "Oh that reminds me..." I flipped her over so that I was on top. "Looks like my little mark disappeared, I'm going to have to make a new one..." I sucked on her soft neck, making sure this one stays for a while.

Little moans left her mouth and I kissed up and down her chest.

"Your," I kissed her collarbone.

"So," I traveled down to her chest.

"Fucking," My shirt was flung from her body.

"Sexy." I inhaled her perfect breasts into my mouth, causing her to pant.

My hands made my way down to her clit, making her crumble beneath me. I loved how the slightest touch drove her crazy.

While I continued to suck her breasts, leaving love bites everywhere, my fingers moved circles on her perfect bud.

She arched her back and I used that as a chance to try sliding my finger into her. Slowly moving in and out, her juices wet my fingers, giving me easier access.

I decided to try and slide another finger in, trying not to make her too uncomfortable. "That," She breathed. "Feels good." She moaned.

I started moving my fingers in a 'come here' motion. Her underwear kept getting in the way so I ended up ripping them, leaving her shocked.

My lips connected with hers as I picked up my pace. She moved her hips with my rhythm, trying to push me deeper. She moaned, started getting a little too loud, "shhh baby." I stuck my tongue in her mouth, in attempt to keep her quiet, swirling it around hers. Keeping up my pace, I kept going until her legs started to shake and her orgasm came to an end.

"Where have you been all my life?" I dove back into her lips, slowing the pace this time.

I fell to the other side of the bed as I took my shirt off, handing it to her. "You owe me underwear." She teased, hopping out of the bed and walking to her closet, her perky bottom moved with every step. She's mine.

She walked back in with red underwear and laid back on the bed in front of me. I pulled her into me by her waist, spooning her from behind.

"Thomas Jr. needs to calm down." She laughed.

"Your just so damn hot." I kissed the back of her neck, scooting into her more.

"Goodnight Tommy." I loved when she called me that. "Goodnight baby."

My eyes closed. With her body being next to mine, I was sent into a peaceful sleep..

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

XOXO