8) dangerous

I woke up leaning on someone. Instantly, I jumped away. It was Ames. I looked at my phone and it was 3:30am. I'm the type of person that, once I'm up...I'm up. There was no way I was falling back to sleep.

"Ames." I whispered. He didn't wake up. "Ames." I said a little louder. His ears wiggled and he started to move, leaving me to believe he was waking up.

"What?" His eyes were sleepy and his hair was messy. Hot I must say.

"I'm- I'm sorry to wake you, but I- I can't sleep."

Instead of responding, he pulled me into his arms.

I tried to stay calm but I couldn't, his arms were wrapped around me causing his body heat to be suffocating. My heart began to beat heavily and my mind was running wild with all of the bad memories.

I jumped out of his arms and ran out of the room.

Closing the door, I pressed my back against it and took a deep breath.

Before I could gather my thoughts again, I heard the most beautiful music being played. It was a piano.

I was almost hypnotized by it and walked towards the sound.

Walking down a long hallway, I finally came across the grand stair case that lead down stairs.

I looked over the railing and saw a man with dark brown hair playing the music I was hearing.

He was wearing a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans. I couldn't see the front of him though because the piano was facing the door.

His fingers danced across the keys with so much intensity.

My feet guided me down the stairs. When I got to the last step, my eyes were met with green ones. He has the most intense eyes I've ever seen. Yet it a way; they are soft.

"Well..well...well. My little brother finally bring a girl home," The tall man walked closer to me and I gulped.

He was about 3 inches taller then Ames and had the same face structure as him.

"What's a beautiful thing like you doing with him?" He was a foot away from me. I was still on the bottom step.

"So innocent looking." His hands reach for my face and one of his fingers barely trace my bottom lip.

I was shocked at his boldness. My body wanted to move but I physically couldn't.

"Please- please don't hurt me." I cried out. I could tell he was shocked at my response.

"Ah so my reputation proceeds me." A cocky smile lit up his face.

Reputation? What is he talking about? He was about to hit me.

"Wh- what?" I speak out in heavy breaths, still stuck in place.

"Gang leader... kills people... blah blah blah." His feet walked closer to me.

"Gang?" I gulped.

"Kill people?!"

"I'm not going to kill you silly." His face was unamused and he moved his face inches from mine, I could almost feel his nose on mine.

"Your psycho."

"Chill blondie." His eyes flashed to my lips shamelessly. Instantly creating an unfamiliar heat in between my legs.

"Chill? I'm with a murderer." I yelled.

"Stop being so dramatic..."

John was bad, but I don't think he would ever be capable of murder.

"They betrayed me and deserved what they got." The same finger pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"What's going on?" Ames appeared and I mentally thanked god.

"This man in your house is crazy!!" I hid behind him.

"That's just my older brother," he paused for a second, realization hitting his face. "Stay away from her!!" He yelled.

"Keep your voice down." He evil laughed.

"I'm not playing with you Thomas, she isn't to be touched." Ames face was serious.

"Fine...Fine, but I can't promise anything for Violet." He walked off.

"What's going on Ames?" My hands gripped my hair.

"Here come with me." We walked into a dark blue room with a king sized bed. It had fluffy grey sheets on it and trophies scattered on the shelves.

"Sit." He instructed and I sat on the bed.

"Well... My family owns the biggest gang in Hawaii." He blurted out.

"Gang?!" I suddenly became terrified to be in his house.

I guess he could sense that I was uncomfortable because he squatted on his knees to be my height.

"Nobody is going to hurt you, well... not unless you give them a reason to." He tried to comfort me but it wasn't really helping.

"Your in a gang?" I asked.

"Not yet, I will be when I turn 18 because I'll be old enough. Thomas and our sister run the east side, I'm supposed to run the west."

"What does being in a gang mean?" My curiosity left my mouth.

"Well we ship and sell drugs, my sister runs the sex trafficking part."

SEX TRAFFICKING?! DRUGS?!

"I-I-I need to go." I got up but he soon followed me outside his door.

"Don't go."

"Stay away from me." I ran down the stairs and out the door.

I can't put Toby in anymore danger, and being friends with a gang... surly isn't safe. Even Thomas said that they kill people, that probably means that they have a lot of enemies.

"Charlie!!" I heard him call after me but I ran even faster. I don't know where I'm going, but I can't be here.

 I don't know where I'm going, but I can't be here

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

xoxo