36) france

We finally arrived at a countryside villa. It was quite big and skinny beaches crawled along the cement walls. The walls where a creme white color.

A beautiful landscape swept across the yard. Not to mention we arrived at sun down so the ski was a beautiful purple orange color.

A middle age woman walked out

A middle age woman walked out. "Bienvenue monsieur Laurent." She said.

"Merci beaucoup Aimee, je suis content d'être de retour." Thomas spoke so smoothly. My eyes opened wide with surprise.

"You speak French?" I asked him, holding onto Tobys little hand.

"Yea, so does Ames, that is our parents first language. We are originally from here." He took my suitcase.

That's hot I'm not going to lie.

Opening the white door, it revealed a beautiful detailed living room. The room had massive glass windows that looked over some of Paris. Patterned chairs scattered the room along with green plants. The walls where white with some detailing along it.

"It's beautiful." I walked around, admiring the details of everything.

"Woahhh." Toby gasped, still holding onto my hand.

"This is my house." Thomas said.

"You have a house?" I couldn't believe it.

"There is some things you don't know about me but I intend on filling you in very soon." He said walking closer.

My boyfriend has a house in France?! Is this a movie?

Toby looked up at him with his big eyes, just analyzing everything about him. Thomas noticed and kneeled down to his height.

"I can get us a football that we can toss around in the backyard."

"Football?" Toby was genuinely lost.

His green eyes met mine again and his eyebrows raised in pity.

"I'll show you tomorrow, I'm sure you will love it." He stood back up, walking closer to me.

"Why don't you go explore a little bit." I told Toby, trying to get him away so we could talk. "Okay Charwie!!" His feet pitter-pattered away into the next room.

"Toby has never played sports or anything?" He bit his bottom lip, rubbing his forehead.

"We never had the chance." I said softly.