38) letting loose

Toby wore a white t-shirt that had buttons near the color and some grey denim jeans.

He piggy backed on Thomas' back to a little cafe down the road. I can't even explain how unbelievably happy I am right now. I'm in FRANCE with my BOYFRIEND and TOBY. I've peaked!!

My mom used to always tell me that I had to go through hard times to get good ones, and more then ever have I believed her.

We arrived at a little cafe with green framing along the windows. Flowers flooded the flower boxes below it. It smelled so good!!

A bell rang and Thomas opened the door for us and held it open while a couple behind us walked in.

It's very hard to believe that he is a big bad gang leader and killer.

"Bonjour bienvenue dans notre petit café, veuillez vous asseoir et nous prendrons votre commande." A man spoke.

"Bien sûr merci." He replied. Thomas could tell I was confused so he translated it for me. "He said 'Welcome to our little cafe, please take a seat and we will take your order'. I replied 'Of course thank you."

"I like when you talk in French, it's sexy." I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth. Thankfully Toby didn't notice, but Thomas sure did. He rolled his tongue against his teeth, nodding his head and smirked.

The three of us sat down and ordered our food. Luckily there was a kids menu for Toby because he was kind of picky. I got Soupe à l'oignon, which was basically onion and beef soup served with croutons and melted cheese.

Thomas got Boeuf Bourguignon, it is a stew with seasoned vegetables and mushrooms. Toby just got a ham and cheese croissant.

When the waiter came with our food, Thomas had a conversation with the waiter and laughed quite a bit. What was that about.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Oh he though Toby was our son." He nervously laughed.

"Oh." I replied. That assumption wasn't very far fetched seeing as it was just us three and Toby looked like me.

We finished up our meal and headed back to the country style home

We finished up our meal and headed back to the country style home. It was already 8 o'clock by the time we got back from eating. Toby looked absolutely exhausted from swimming and walking around.

Kissing him to bed, I headed back downstairs to get a snack.

The first floor was mostly dark except some lamps that make the place look super cozy.

Thomas was leaning against the counter on his phone. "Whatcha doing?" He got startled.

"Just figuring out work stuff."

"Why did you have to go earlier?" I asked.

"I had to talk to some of the French mafia to sort things out, I didn't exactly know how to tell Toby that." He moved his arm across the table so it was besides me.

His breath against my face brought back the good moments we shared before everything went down.

My stomach churned in anticipation.

"I miss you." I whispered.

"I miss you too." He blushed.

"No... like I miss you." My finger tips barley brushed his face while I studied his lips. Oh I miss those lips.

Before I knew it he flung his shirt off and held his hand out for me to take, leading us to the backyard.

"What are you doing?" I giggled while allowing him to lead me.

"Let's go swimming." He fiddled with the tie of my shirt.

"Like... naked?" He laughed at my confusion.

"If you want."

Feeling a bit confident, I slowly untied my silk tank top, leaving my chest exposed to his gaze.

I would've been uncomfortable if it was anyone else, but not Thomas, I trusted him.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled down my underwear. He did the same.

Smiling, I jumped into the pool. It was illuminated by lights coming from inside the pool.

Thomas jumped after me.

"Where is Toby?" He asked.

"He is sleeping, I just tucked him in." I said swimming closer to him. I once again couldn't reach the bottom of the pool, so Thomas subtly asked me for permission before holding my waist in place, causing my breasts to push up against his chest.

I felt this little friend below me but I laughed it off. "What's so funny?" He looked deeply into my eyes.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"I love that smile." He pushed my wet hair behind my ear.

I stood there for a second, scanning his entire face. Admiring my handsome boyfriend.

His wet face very slowly started to move towards mine, his eyes flickering between mine and my lips.

A familiar spark stung my lips and he barley touched them. I gripped his hair as his lips finally met mine, my brows furrowed.

He seemed to be really excited because I felt him smile against my lips.

He pulled away and studied my face before smashing his plump lips back against mine. "Mmm." He moaned.

A hand made its way down to my bottom while he began to message my breast.

"Is this okay?" He breathed heavily. I nodded.

My hands tangled in his hair while our pace began to quicken. His tongue danced against mine, sending the happy chemical to my brain.

My hand nonchalantly gripped his length, making him even harder in my hand. I began to rub my hand back and forth, leaving him panting into my neck.

"Sit on the edge." I demanded. He looked surprised but did as I said. While being above water, it was a lot easier to slide him in and out of my mouth.

My body was still in the water as his bottom was sitting on the ledge of the pool.

My tongue drew circles as my other hand massages his balls.

His grunts became louder, his length twitching in my mouth. My mouth was filled up with a salty liquid and I swallowed all of it.

"You turn." He quickly spun me around and traded places.

He spread my legs apart and dipped his face into my core, kissing it. I saw his eyes looking at me as he started flicking his tongue side to side. "Mmmh yea." I moaned.

His arms locked around my legs, holding him in place. Good thing he was, because my body began shaking in pleasure.

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

XOXO