30) hero

I couldn't sleep all night, I don't know if it was the fact Thomas wasn't next to me or that my step father escaped. I think a little bit of both.

I got up and got ready for the day, changing into a black tank top and black shorts. I accessorized it was a Gucci belt I found in the closet. It was very different from my usuals style but I felt a little confident today.

 It was very different from my usuals style but I felt a little confident today

My door opened and Thomas appeared. Thank goodness he is okay.

"Where did you go?! I thought you did something stupid!!" I pulled him into a hug. His muscular body picked me up so my feet were off of the floor.

"I did do something. But it wasn't stupid." He let me go, scanning my body.

"What did you do?" He didn't answer me.

"Thomas... what did you do?!" My suspension grew.

"I sent my troops out to look for him."

I gasped. I knew that they would do to him, and no matter what he has done to me, I would never want to be the reason so much violence is inflicted.

"Call them off!!" I insisted.

"What...? Why?" He looked confused.

"Because I don't want to be responsible for his death." I lightly pushed him.

"No." He said sternly. "He has done disgusting and unforgettable things to you, beautiful." His voice sounded sincere, he was trying to protect me.

"But-" he cut me off. "We are finding him."

I guess he was right. If he does find me, who know what he would do. Things would go back to the way they were and I can't let that happen, I've been the happiest I've ever been.

"Fine." I caved. "Fine?" He seemed annoyed.

"I'm trying to keep you safe." He said.

He looked so confused, almost upset. Instead of saying anything, I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him into me.

With my face on his chest, I inhaled his addicting scent.

"I want to take you somewhere." I said.

"Where?" He questioned, looked deep into my eyes.

Ugh he has beautiful eyes, the kind you could get lost in, and I do.

"Just follow me." I took his hand and lead him down the spiral staircase.

Still holding onto his hand, I opened the door and stepped in front of his motorcycle.

"Drive." I said confidently.

"Your so fucking sexy." He pulled my into a deep kiss and gripped my bottom.

He pulled away and put his helmet on, the whole time his eyes never left mine. Soon he passed me the helmet and we where on our way.

I was giving him directions from what I could remember.

We arrived at my old cabin. Hopping off the bike he seemed confused. "This is a cabin that my dad made me when I was little." I smiled, reliving memories.

"A little bit before my step father was arrested, me and Toby came here. It was always my safe place," he continued to listen as we walked up the creeky stairs and into the cabin.

"We went shopping and got a bunch of stuff as you can see," I motioned to the random cans and water bottles.

"It was really nice up until we were caught." My head fell, remembering the beating I got that day.

He slowly leaning towards me and slipped his hand around my waist, looking into my eyes.

"This is why I am going to catch him Charlie. So he can never hurt you our Toby again. So you can live your life without fear of that disgusting man."

"My hero." I joked, but a tear unwillingly fell down my face. I tired to wipe it away before he could notice, but he did.

"Chin up, beautiful." He pushed my chin up with his finger.

"Being a victim wasn't a choice, but being a survivor is. I have no doubt in my mind that you are the kindest and strongest soul I have ever known,"

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile stupidity for no reason," He lightly laughed.

"Not being near you drives me crazy, I'm attracted to you in ways I can't even explain."

His words made me melt and my heart was racing.

Where is he going with this?

"You make me soft... and it first I hated it. But now I realize that you balance me out." He quickly kissed me. "I love you, Charlie Summers."

I nearly passed out right there. He said what?!

Not being able to contain my excitement, I jumped into his arms. "I love you." I said back. He seemed to take a deep breath after.

"I don't deserve you." He placed me back down.

"You know how you said I keep you balanced?" I asked him, he nodded his head.

"You keep me balanced. You bring excitement and adventure into my life that I've never had before."

I wanted so badly to rip his shirt off in this moment.

His eyes aggressively scanned my face, looking for something.

Without warning he picked me up and pushed me against the wall. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms held his face.

Hungry kisses devoured my swollen lips. His large hands eagerly roamed my body, touching every square inch of it.

Soon I felt his erection through his jeans. It was pushing against me and I let out a pleasured moan.

"I want you." I muttered out, gripping his dark hair.

Those three words seemed to send him over the edge because my shirt was soon on the floor along with my shorts.

He stared at my naked body before ripping off his shirt and kissed my lips again. Soft lips moved down my face and onto my neck.

His fingers hovered over my sensitive area while he pulled his jeans off, leaving him in his boxers.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

XOXO