22) exception

When Charlie grabbed my face, it tingled. Just like everytime she touched me. It felt like every bone in my body was pulling me towards her.

I've become so addicted to that feeling.

It wasn't until I saw the hickey on her neck that made me remember that she was dating my brother.

He needs to stop leading her on... he is clearly into guys.

"Just... don't do that again." I walked away and back into my torture room.

Grabbing the gun, I fired one into his head.

He got what he deserved.

I wiped my fingers off with a towel and made my way back upstairs.

Walking into the kitchen, Ames has his arms around some guy and Charlie was standing across from them, smiling her beautiful smile.

I guess he told her.

Good. Even if my brother is gay, I don't want him laying a finger on her pretty little head.

When she noticed me, her body stiffened, she looked like she was studying me.

Her blue eyes where wandering over every square inch of my body. Damn that's hot.

Ames finally glanced over at me, he also stiffened.

"What are you doing here?" He gulped.

"This is my house too you know..." I opened the fridge and pulled out a bag of grapes.

Popping each one in my mouth, I leaned against the counter top, dangerously close to Charlie. I loved seeing how flustered she gets.

Learning that I was her first kiss gave me so much joy and I didn't even know why. For her first kiss, she was better then anybody I've ever been with. She makes me feel how nobody ever has. What the hell is wrong with me?!

"I was thinking about visiting Toby today." Charlie said. Toby?! Who the hell is Toby?!

"Who's Toby?" I casually said. "My little brother." My heart finally started beating again. Little brother?

"Can you take me Ames?" She put on a puppy dog face. "I'll take you." I quickly said, not realizing that I was going to offer.

"No it's fine, I'll take her." Ames started walking away.

"She's going with me." I headed towards my keys and opened the front door. "You coming?" I said and motioned my head towards the door.

She rolled her eyes and followed me out. "Where does he live?" I asked her.

"At carters house, he couldn't take me because he doesn't have a car." She stopped in front of my dads extra truck.

"Oh no beautiful," she looked confused.

"We are riding in this." I pointed at my motorcycle. Her eyes lit up with fear.

"Your crazy." She tried walking away but I spun her around and caught her in my arms.

"Just trust me." I breathed out.

She nodded her head and threw her short leg over the back of my bike.

Handing her her helmet, I sat in the front.