24) ecstasy

His jaw clenched up. "Every single day he would come home and beat me," I started to open up. "If I did something wrong, he would punch me.. every single time Tommy." A tear streamed down my face as a croaked out.

"And the day that Ames caught him, he was about to do something really bad..." More tears followed.

"Did he... touch you?" At that point I couldn't hold back anymore, I burst into tears from everything John put me through.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he buried his face into my neck. "He's a fucking coward!!" He yelled, I could tell he was trying his best to hold back.

"I had to be strong," I sniffled. "For Toby."

He pulled his head out of my neck and held my soaked face. "You Charlie Summers, are the strongest person I have ever met." He remained a good 3 inches from my face.

Those words that come out of his mouth, is what I've been needing to hear for the longest time.

Without warning, I couldn't help myself, I pressed my lips against his once again.

Nobody has ever made me feel the way he does. He makes me feel confident, strong, beautiful... safe. I held his face, stroking it every so often. I could fill is abs on my stomach. A moan escaped from his lips, that sent me over the edge.

I pulled his waist closer to mine with my legs. Letting him take control, he started walking out of the water, laying me on my back.

He was on top of me, but still never put his weight on my body.

His tongue explored my mouth while I felt his abs. Soon, he started sucking on my neck.

"Mmm," he mumbled while kissing it. He flicked his tongue over the part just below my ear, causing me to moan in pleasure. "Found your sweet spot." He smiled against my skin, caressing my waist.

My body felt so weird, the feeling was very foreign, the only other time I felt like this was with him.

Hardness started rising above me, pushing on my stomach. I had the weirdest instinct that I wanted to touch it, but I didn't because I was too nervous.

He started fiddling with the back of my swimsuit top while he trailed his kisses lower and lower to right above my chest. Thomas stopped, asking for permission. I nodded.

Soon, my breast felt his tongue gliding along it, while is other hand gripped the other one. He groaned in satisfaction.

I was a moaning mess.

"If your moaning this much by just me touching you, I can't imagine how much noise you will make when I fuck you." He attacked my lips with more kisses.

Him saying that word made my body jolt. When I fuck you.

His big hand finally gripped my bottom, my legs wrapped around his waist once again.

This time, when he traveled down my chest, he leaned forward really fast, causing his hardness to press against my vagina. "Thomas!!" I moaned. "Why does that feel so good?" I whispered, he immediately stopped.

"Do you not know how your own body works beautiful?" I shook my head. To be fair, I never had the time or opportunity to explore my body.

His finger trailed along the seam of my swimsuit bottoms.

"Oh just wait." He let out a giant smirk and slowly traveled his hand downwards. Good thing I shaved.

"I- I have never done anything like this before." I blurted out nervously.

"Nobody has ever pleasured you? Not even yourself?" I shook my head, deeply breathing. He came back up for a deep kiss.

His finger gently ran over my folds, sending a loud moan to escape my lips. "Shhh baby." He spoke against my lips.

I was panting heavily below him. He stared into my eyes while his fingers moved circles on my clit.

My body was aching in anticipation, I instinctively rocked my waist against his hand.

My hands where laying on the ground above my head, giving Thomas access to every part of me. He stopped. Why'd he stop?

He kissed further down my body, he was right below my belly button. What was he doing?

He sucked there until a red mark appeared. "These are the only marks you will be having on your body from now on." He looked up at me. The green in his eyes was more vibrant.

His fingers gripped the sides of my swimsuit bottoms. "I'm going to make you feel so good. Do you trust me?" He stared into my eyes.

"Yes." I whispered in anticipation.

He slid my white bikini bottoms off of me and kissed my core.

His tongue began to move side to side on my clit. Never taking his eyes off me. He watched me unravel beneath him.

He was doing all kinda of swirls and pressures. Making me moan in ecstasy.

My tingling in my core began to build up, I aimlessly moved my hands to his hair, pushing him down further.

It felt like something exploded within me, it was a feeling I've never felt before. It was pure bliss. It was like every cell in my body was bursting in pleasure.

I didn't realize that I was screaming loud until Thomas covered my mouth with his hand while he finished.

He finally stopped and I was just left panting below him. My eyes felt heavy and my body was relaxed.

"That was your very first orgasm." He kissed me.

"That..felt..amazing." I breathed out between every word. "You taste amazing." He swiped his tongue against mine, allowing me to taste myself. It tasted really sweet with a little bit of saltiness.

I felt him slide my bottoms back up my thighs. "Let's head in." He offered me his hands and I took them, standing up. My chest was still exposed, feeling self conscious I tried to casually cover them up.

"Don't do that... your perfect." He kissed my breast slowly before handing me my swimsuit top. I quickly tied it on.

 I quickly tied it on

Your welcome;)))))

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

XOXO