37) sunny days

"Shhhh bud." My brain slowly started to wake.

"Where are you going?" I heard to Toby's voice.

"I have to meet up with some people but tell Charlie I'll be back before dinner." Thomas whispered.

"Okay Tommy." Toby said. "Only your sister gets to calm me that." He joked.

"Fine." Toby laid back down next to me.

My eyes felt heavy again as I heard the door open and close.

"Charwie wake up!!" My body was being pushed

"Fine, I'm up, I'm up." I sat up and saw a excited Toby.

"Can we go swimming today?" He pulled my arm up, forcing me to stand up.

"Just let me get changed." I forced myself to get up and take a shower in the beautiful giant glass shower.

Taking off my clothes, I looked at my body. It was still tan but I had fading bruises on my wrist from where the evil man held me down, other than that my body was pretty healed. Except for the scar on my back. Battle scars. I tried to make light of the situation. I'm done feeling sorry for myself, I want to go out and live my young life, I'm in France for goodness sake.

While in the shower I washed my hair and cleaned my body with my favorite vanilla body wash from bath and body works. Then I started shaving everything.

After a couple minutes, I dried myself and put on my favorite white bandeau swimsuit with purple butterflies on it.

Toby put on his blue swimsuit trunks that I recently bought for him

Toby put on his blue swimsuit trunks that I recently bought for him. He didn't fit in his old ones. My baby brother is getting so big.

Outside, the pool had a glass ledge that looked over the mountain we where on. The view was breath taking. I took a mental note to keep a especially close eye on him near the edge. The weather was the perfect temperature of heat, not so hot to wear you were sweating all over the place, but not too cold to where the pool was too cold.

Living in Hawaii and being a surfer, it's definitely not a surprise that Toby knows how to swim. I always would take him every-time I went. He would always say he wanted to be good a surfing just like me.