First Day of Detention

My first day of detention started today, the only thing I wasn't looking for to, is spending a whole lunch time with Amber.

I went for a shower then striped into my white vest top, a nude coloured cardigan, and my denim jeans with rips in them. Then to glam it up I but a thick, light wood belt on, just so that it would show my curves.

I got in my car after breakfast and drove to school. I was about to park in my usual spot, but someone decided they would.

I looked over at the space, it was a red convertible, with jewels for the door handles, and on the registration place it said 'AMBER6' with a little heart next to it.

I saw her watch me as I drove into the spot next to her, I opened my door and banged right into her jewel door handle. I got out locked the car, and just as I was walking past her I laughed and said "oops" then met up with Jason.

"Hello" I said to him while hugging him.

"Hi, Lola what did you do?" He asked looking back at Ambers mad face.

"I thought I would give her a piece of her own Medicine" I said about to walk in the pupil entrance.

"Lola, you've changed" he walked away, and I watched him walk over to Michelle, Dylan and...Mike!

I felt my eyes swelling up, 'what does he mean?' I ran into the girls toilet, and sat on the ledge next to the sink and tried to clam down. There was no one in the toilets, I was alone.

Just then I heard footsteps, "lola" a voice said from behind me. I didn't bother to look round, but she walked forward so I could see her.

"Are you okay?" It was Grace, She sat up on the other ledge.

"Grace, have I changed?" I said looking up at her.

"Do you want the honest truth?" She said, I nodded.

"Well yeh you have, you used to me the girl who didn't care what people said about you, what happened to the girl who came in wearing a different style than anyone else?" I looked down and saw what she was talking about.

"Grace, I've been a horrible friend to you, I'm sorry" we both jumped down and gave each other a big hug.

"Let's go show Amber that you don't care what she says to you" grace said marching out of the toilets.

The moment we stepped out the bathroom, the bell went.

"What are you in?" Grace asked.

"P.E" I said with a scared tone in my voice, because Amber was in my class.

"Look be yourself and you'll be fine, I'm in maths, sadly, See you soon." We both hugged and went out separate ways.

When I entered the locker room, Amber was already in. I placed my bag on the bench, and got changed, into the schools light blue shorts, and a white vest top.

I kept hearing laughs coming from behind me, 'just ignore them Lola' I carried on getting changed, then went to the mirror and put my hair up.

When I walked in the hall I saw Jason sitting down on the bench, talking to...Mike!

I walked over and sat next to Jason.

I leaned over to him. "I'm sorry" I whispered. Resting my head on his shoulder.

He moved his head up, and we were both looking into each other's eyes. Whenever this happens I feel like fireworks are going of.

He leaned in kissing me, I kissed him back. We stopped, and held hands, and waited for the teacher to come in.