Recervations at Six

I had a good sleep the other night, just thinking of Jason. I heard this rattle noise coming from the other side of the bed, I turned over to find this red eyed and white fur gerbil starring at me. I picked it up hopping it didn't bite me, and walked into Taylor's room, he was on the floor looking under his bed, guessing he was looking for this.

"Eh, is this yours ?" I asked.

"You found him!" He squealed, and put his hands out for me to give him it.

"Yeh, I almost squashed him though" I handed him the gerbil, and walked to his to door, that's when I saw a frame with him and this girl on it.

"Who's this?" I asked while looking a the picture.

"Just a girl I met" he replied, Taylor finished school 2 years ago, and hasn't had a job since.

"Can I meet her?" I said turning round at him while opening the door.

"I invited her for dinner tonight" he answered, putting his gerbil in the cage.

Dinner!?, I thought this will be the perfect time to introduce Jason now that he was my boyfriend.

I excited his room and got changed for school, I put on my black skinny jeans with a mint waterfall, long sleeved top, and my ankle high white converse.

I put on natural make up which is nude eyeshadow, thin mascara, pink blush, and bronzer.

I got my bag and put the jotters that I needed in it then went downstairs, I found my mum in the kitchen talking to Katie. This time Katie was wearing a black skater skirt and black vans.

"Good morning dear" my mum said to me as I walked into the kitchen to pour myself some cereal.

"Morning" I said to both of them. "I was talking to Taylor and he said that a girl was coming over for dinner" I told her.

"Yeh why? She asked curiously.

"No reason.." I waited a while "Okay IMetThisBoyAndHisNameIsJasonSoIGotToKnowHimAndWeKissedAndIWasWonderingIfICoildInviteHim? I said really fast, I don't think she heard anything. But I was wrong.

"Of course" she said shortly after she translated everything I had said.

"Really?" She nodded "thank you so much" I hugged her and poured my self some cereal, and sat on the couch and watched the news.

I got into my car and drove to school. When I got there I entered the pupil entrance and saw Grace and Patrick in there usual place. I started walking up to them, but I heard someone shout my name.

"Lola!" I looked over and saw Michelle, Dylan, Mike and Jason.

They all started waving at me, telling me to come over. I looked over at Grace and Patrick, luckily they didn't see me so I walked over to them. Michelle gave me a huge hug , and Jason kissed me on the cheek.

I saw Michelle smiling from the corner of my eye.

"What?" I asked her smiling a little.

"Nothing, I thought you were just friends"she said.

"We were" I told her.

Nothing entertaining happened in school, so at the end I said bye to all my friends and walked to my car with Jason, hand in hand. When we got to my car I opened the door and was just about to get in.

"Oh my mum wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come round for dinner tonight?" I told him, as I just remembered.

"Sure what time?" He asked.

"Six" I told him.

"Okay I'll be there". He kissed me once more, and I got into my car.

"Bye" I said and drove off.

____________________

Hi, it's me Cara.

Thanks for reading my book, I hope you all like it so far, more chapters coming out soon

Thanks again, Cara❤️