School...

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I got up and put on a pair of dark baggy jeans and a black vest top with a light grey see through top, I got my black converse and slipped them on to.

I kept thinking of the dream I had last night while walking down the stairs with my blackish greyish bag over my shoulder.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I went into the kitchen and poured myself some cereal, I then went into the living room dumped my bag on the floor and sat on the couch with my mum sitting opposite.

"So... Are you excited?" She asked.

"I think your more excited than I am" I said to her back in a cheeky tone.

"If you keep that attitude up you won't get any friends".

"it's not as if I want any, I'd happily go to school like a normal kid and do work then come home" I answered her back.

I finished my cereal sat it on the kitchen table and went back into the living room to pick my bag up.

"So are we going to go?" I asked my mum.

"Yeh just coming"she replies.

We get outside and got into her car.

"Is Taylor going to look after Katie?" I asked.

"Yeh" my mum answered dryly.

My mum starts the car up and pulls out of the drive, while we are driving I look around seeing teens walking to school. I'm still looking when I see this boy that I recognise driving a silver truck/car, I didn't know where but I remember him from somewhere but Where? Why? How?. I kept asking myself these questions until I remember.

He's the boy who I saw in the swing park, yes he's the one who was on the swing. He was the one that looked at me when I was trying to find Katie. He looked upset that night I noticed.

We pulled up just outside the school and both went in the "customer entrance". My mum went to the office while I took a seat just outside watching the teens and kids walk by talking and laughing. I kept remembering what Katie had said to me in the car on the way to the house, I remembered when she asked if we will fit in. What if we don't, what if none of us do, what if no one likes us, what if we're not welcome her. I kept asking myself questions again, until my mum finished talking to the office lady, she then came up to me and told me that she was going to go now.

"Will you be okay?" She asked as if she was worried about something.

"Yeh I'll be fine" I told her looking up at her.

"The office lady said to just wait here and your pupil support teacher will come and take you to your next class".

"Okay, you can go now" I told her.

"Bye, have fun" she said then she left.

I can't believe she told me to "have fun" that's horrible.

I wait for what feels like an hour but it only been like five minutes because the bell goes of for first class. I wait an other five minutes, which to me feels like another hour, until this woman comes up to me wearing a pencil skirt just above the knees and a wight top tucked into it. 'God, fashion police please' I thought. She came up to me and I looked up.

"Are you Lola Gillie?" She asked me kindly.

"Yep, that's me" I said.

"Here is your new timetable, I will take you to your first which is..?"

I just stood there waiting on her to tell me where I'm going first but she didn't say anything, I think she wanted me to tell her.

"Ohh right" I looked at my timetable "Biology?" I asked and said at the same time just to make sure I was right.