Dinner

I pulled up outside my house, and sat in my car for like ever. I Wasn't much thinking I was just day dreaming. I snap out of my daze and go into my house.

"Hurry you need to go get changed" my mum says to me as soon as I get in.

"Why?" I ask.

"Dinner remember?" She looks at me as if I've lost my mind.

"Why not this?" I ask her.

"No, no go put on something casual and formal on" she says then pushes me up stairs.

I go into my room and see Katie going through all my make up and hair stuff.

"What are you doing, get out!" I scream.

"Sorry but I was going to wait until you got in but you took to long" she put everything down and walked towards the door.

"Sit down" I say, she looks at me and smiles, then sits at the end of my bed.

I bring out what I was going to wear, but she shook her head then started raiding through my wardrobe. She brought out something, she held up this strapless, short red dress with a diamanté belt. Then took out ruby red, sparkly, 4 inch heels.

I go into the bathroom and get changed then walk back into my room.

"Your so pretty" Katie said to me.

"Look In the mirror hunni" I said with some jazz in my voice." So what're you going to do for my hair?

"Seriously, I can do your hair?" She asked me.

"Eh, yeh of course, then I will do yours" I told her.

She went into dressing table, and toke out almost everything I have. She tells me to sit down in front of the mirror, then takes takes two strands of my hair from the front and crimps them. Then pulls them both back and clasps them. Then she just straightens the rest.

I'm finish doing Katie, then get a text I find my phone through all the hair stuff pilled on top of it.

Jason: I'm really sorry, I can't go to dinner, something came up

Lola: yeh sure, it's fine.

Jason: See you around?

Lola: yeh at school

I can't believe it, I read the text over and over.

"What's wrong?" Lola asks me worriedly.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I say then carry on doing her make up.

We both walk downstairs together, then when we get to the bottom Katie goes into the living too, and I walk into the kitchen to tell my mum the bad news.

5 minutes after we get the table ready we hear the doorbell go, then Taylor rushed through the kitchen to answer the door.

This stunning woman walks in, and Taylor takes her coat. I walk over to the door to close it, and look out just to see if he decided to turn up, but no one was there.

Nothing really happens during dinner, I didn't really talk either. Once everyone had finished I told mum I was really tired, I said bye to Fiona which is Taylor girlfriends name, then went upstairs and got changed into my pj's went into bed and slept.

5 minutes later I woke up with the same bad dream I had before, this time I didn't have anything else to think about because I hadn't seen Jason all day, to be honest I was pretty pissed at him.