Family

"Can we visit her yet?"I ask the receptionist of the children's ward.

"The nurses are just cleaning her room up at the moment, so you will have to wait half an hour" she said rudely.

I walk back over to my family and Jason, who are sitting down in the waiting area.

"Another half an hour left" I tell them.

"I'm hungry" Katie moans.

"We'll go get something to eat" I tell her.

"No, you get me something" she says then puts her hand out with money on it.

I roll her hand so that she grips onto the money "don't be lazy". She rolls her eyes and goes to the vending machine.

I watch her as I take a seat next to Jason.

"I'm going to nip to the toilet" my mum says then gets up.

It's just me and Jason now.

"Did you really mean what you said back there" I asked him.

He doesn't speak for a while then pulls an adorable grin "why wouldn't i mean it?" He gets his hand and takes mine.

"It got stuck" Katie said to me while walking up to me gutted.

"Go to the reception then" I tell her.

"Why don't you" she asks.

"Because it's not for me".

She gives up arguing, and walks to the reception, I can't hear anything she is saying, but 2 minutes later a tall, fat, bald man comes up to her and takes her to the vending machine. That's when mum walks out the toilet and bangs right into him, I laughed so hard in my head that I think everyone heard me.

"Im so sorry!" She says as if he's going to kill her.

He moves his hands as if he's telling her 'it's okay, calm down'. She walks over and sits down next to me, with a red face from embarrassment.

"I see you have met a new friend" I say sarcastically.

"I thought he was going to lift me up and through me into the machine" she joked.

I watched Katie walk over and sit down next to mum.

"Jason Rosebell and Lola's gillies family follow me please" we all followed the same man that me and Jason followed the first time I went to see her.

Jason walked in first, running to Kristina who was hooked up to two drips this time, guessing ones for emergencies.

"How are you?" I said sitting down at the only chair.

"Tired" she said yawning.

My mum and Katie waited at the door.

"Kristina, this is Lola's mum and sister" Jason said inviting them in.

"Hello, dear" my mum said walking in.

"Hi" Katie said following my mother.

"Hi" Kristina said to everyone.

"Do we need more seats?" I said.

"Yeh 3 more" Jason said looking around.

I walked outside the room and asked the nurse for 3 chairs, she came back with 3 stools.

"Thanks" I walked back into the room and laid down the stools and handed them to Jason, my mum and Katie.

After talking for a while, Jason's mum and dad both came into the room.

"Hello, I'm Georgie and this is my husband Larry" Jason's mum said.

"More chairs" I said laughing.

"More chairs" everybody shouted as I left the room.

"2 more chairs please" I said to the nurse.

"Party?" She asked.

"Yep" I took the stools and thanked her.

I handed Georgie and Larry the two stools, then went to sit down.

We talked for a while until my mum suggested me phone a pizza. Everyone agreed then Jason phoned them up and went outside the room.

"I'm going to use the bathroom" I said polity, then got out of my seat and went outside.

I saw Jason end the call.

"Hello" he said turning around.

"Hi, going to nip to the bathroom" I said walking away.

He grabbed my hand before I could walk away, then spun me around and held my hips.

"I didn't hear you" he said.

"What are you talking about"

"I dissent hear you say the 'L' word".

"Oh, the "L" word "I said knowing what he was wanting me to say.

"I..." Then walked away to the bathroom before I could say the rest.

When I got back the nurse was just about to knock on the door but I quickly tapped on her shoulder.

"Thanks" I said to her as I gave her the money and took the pizza.

I opened the door and shouted "Pizzas ready?" Everyone cheered.

I opened the box and sat it on table at the end of the bed.

Once we finished, we all started talking. I saw Jason look at me from the corner of my eye, it was like that time in music.

"We'll be off now, it's getting late" Georgie said to everyone, we all said bye and hugged them.

"I think we will go now to" my mum said looking at me.

I told my mum I will be out soon, and they both left

It was just me Jason and Kristina left in the room.

"Are you going to stay here?" I asked Jason.

"Yeh" he said looking down at Kristina and looking up at me.

"Bye, sweetie" I said to her.

Then kissed Jason on the cheek and whispered in his ear "love you".