Missing

I woke up the next morning remembering I have school to go to. I slipped into my light grey jeans, and my light blue baggy top. I went down stairs done my usual, and drove to school.

I was wanting to know what Jason was up to last night and why he baled on me and my family.

I looked out for his truck in the car park, guessing he wasn't there yet because it was no where to be seen.

When I walking in the pupil entrance I looked out for Michelle, Dylan and Mike. I walked over to them.

"Where's Jason?" I asked them all, and hugging Michelle.

"Must be running late" Dylan said to me.

'Jason's never late' I thought that was when the bell went for first class. I had biology first with Grace and Patrick. When I walked into the classroom I saw the teacher look at me with this really cheesy smile. I walked over to my seat.

"Hey, guys" I said to Grace and Patrick as I took my jotters out.

"Hi Lola" Patrick said.

"Hi" Grace said very dryly.

I didn't want to ask whats up because I didn't want her to take a dramatic mad attack on me. For that full lesson all we did was copy paragraphs into our jotters and answer question. I had music next and Jason still haven't came in, I hope he's alright I thought as I walked down the corridor. I sat in my usual seat, the one we first talked in.

Nothing exciting happened at school, but as soon as I got home I texted Jason.

Lola: Hi, where were you today?

No answer...

I didn't want to keep texting him, but I began to get worried.

The last couple of days at school he didn't turn up either, maybe he's got a cold.

I texted him one last time when I go home on Friday after school.

Lola: Is everything okay, please text me.

No answer...

____________

Hey guys, sorry it's short.

Keep reading, Cara❤️