Argument

I woke up remembering I have school, I got out my bed and went for a shower. I looked out what I was going to wear. I decided, black skater skirt with a dark red short sleeved top, with see through flowers on it at the sleeves. My hair was still curly from last night so I just brushed it and they turned into waves.

I got down stairs and done the usual, poured my self some cereal and watched the news. My mum came down 2 minutes after me, then my wee sis with her pencil skirt just above the knees and a white shirt with a tie perfectly done, her school has a specific uniform they need to wear.

"Could you drive yourself to school today Lola?" My mum asked me.

"Yeh sure" I said to her.

That meant that Jason couldn't drop me off but that doesn't matter.

I got in my car and drove to school, I parked in the school car park and walked through the pupil entrance, I saw Patrick and Grace in there usual spot so I walked over to them.

"Hey guys" I said walking up to them.

"Hey" Grace said.

Then Patrick said " hey girlfriend" for a joke, well I hope it was.

We stood around talking for a while then the bell went, my first class was P.E, thank god I remembered my kit. I went into the girls changing room and sat my bag on a bench and took my stuff out. There was a couple of other girls in there to, but one of them came up to me.

"Hi I'm Amber" this girl said, she had light brown hair just to her shoulders with freckles dotted on her nose. She had heavy make up on but it was bright.

"Lola" I answered then started to get changed again.

"We heard that you were on a date last night?" She said.

"Well it wasn't much of a da..."

"With my boyfriend" she said angrily.

"I didn't know he was.." She interrupted me again.

"Shut up I don't want to know stay away from him alright".

She left before I could say anything and her other friends to they just looked at me horribly. I can't believe this. He has a girlfriend how could I be so stupid.

I finish getting changed and go into the hall, I see Amber over beside her friends, I go and sit down at a bench. 2 minutes later I see Jason walk in and was about to walk over to me, I kidded on I couldn't see him but Amber ran up to him and hugged him then started talking to him.

I look over I'm so annoyed at him, how could he do this to me.

The rest of P.E was really awkward because whenever he was going to talk to me Amber kept pulling him away.

The rest of school was weird to, I just didn't want to talk to him just now, or never.

At the end of school I got in my car, but it was so warm so I put the window down and just when I was about to drive, I got the fright of my life when Jason popped his head through my window.

"Wait!" He shouted.

"Leave me alone" I told him, I was thinking about driving but I didn't want to get him hurt.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me" he said.

"For what, using me, not telling me you had a girlfriend" I shouted, I was so angry at this moment.

He pulled his head out my car then walked round the front and got in the passenger side.

"What are you doing? Get out!" I was so confused why would he just get in my car?

"Look I don't have a girlfriend" he told me calmly.

"Well who was th..."

"Amber she's my ex we broke up weeks ago" he said calmly again.

"Why didn't you tell me" I was really annoyed at him.

"I didn't want her to ruin anything" he said, why would it ruin anything it would probably make things a whole lot better. I just looked out the window so that I could calm down before I say anything.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I said looking round at him.

"I'll pick you up tonight at 7, then I'll tell you everything" where am I going now I thought.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"There's a house party, my pals actually" he told me.

I just laughed in disbelief "and how is this meant to help things?" I've never been to a house party before, so it's new to me.

"I'm going to show you my friends and tell you everything" he said.

"Fine, what do I wear?" I asked

"Casual, see you there?" 'I can't believe I'm doing this' I thought.

"Yeh sure but your picking me up" I told him.

"Of course, but my truck is being fixed at the moment, because of the door, so I will need to pick you up in something else" he said.

"What" I asked.

"It's a surprise" he leaned over and kissed me on the Cheek then got out the car and ran over to meet his pals.

I've been to a party, but I've never been to a house party. I'm actually excited for it. I look over to see Jason, but he's already gone.