Infinite love

When we finished our meal I phoned my mum and told her where we are, and how things are.

She said to me that she was going to come down and see how things are, she doesn't even know Jason's side of the family, nether do I though.

I walked back into the room and saw Kristina fidgeting with her drip.

"Kristina don't do th-" she burst the drip bag.

I slammed my hand on the emergency button so hard I think I sprained my arm. Jason came 2 minutes after and slammed on it again.

"What happened?" He asked shouting.

"She burst it" I said trying to sit her up, she was fine but she looked green.

A nurse came in with a worried look on her face.

"I'll get a doctor as fast as I can" she said calmly.

I saw Kristina bend over and puke everywhere, all over the floor.

"Get a bag!" I shouted to Jason.

He got a plastic bag that was filled with supermarket food and emptied it on the end of the bed.

"Here" he handed me the bag, and sat at the end of the bed repeatedly saying 'you'll be alright'.

I heard a few doctors run in, one of them holding a new drip, and one with a bag of needles.

One of them took a look at my arm them told me to sit outside with Jason.

I saw him sitting on one of the chairs with his head in his hands,

I sat next to him rubbing his back.

"This is all my fault" he said looking up to me.

"No, don't ever say that" I said feeling really sorry for him.

The nurse that called on the doctors came out.

"I'm really sorry, but Kristina is in a terrible state and we don't want anybody to interrupt" she said, then walked away.

I looked at Jason who looked furious and upset, he got up and walked out of the ward. I followed him shouting his name, but he didn't turn around.

As I followed him he brought me outside and into the tress that are right next to the hospital,

He stopped and sat on a log that was just poking out of the ground.

"Jason" I said sitting next to him.

"Its sucks!" He shouted really loud that the birds in the trees started to fly away.

"Look it's only for a couple of hours then you'll be able to go see her" I said trying to look into his eyes, which were full of tears.

"No Lola you don't get it" he said seriously.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He turned round and looked me in the eyes, wow he is so beautiful when he's upset.

Before I could say something he kissed me, and I kissed him back. It lasted for a long time, but I didn't want it to stop.

Our foreheads touched, and we were both looking into each other's eyes.

"I...love you Lola" he said still looking into my eyes.

I felt a tear drip down from my cheek, I felt it just to make sure it was me. It was.

I haven't cried in ages, I knew that I wanted him and I wasn't letting go of what we have.

I started to cry more.

"There happy tears right?" He asked separating his head from mine, I couldn't say anything I was that happy so I just nodded.

He got up and put his arm out for me to hold onto, he pulled me up. We started walking with his arm round my shoulder and my hand in his hand.

"Why didn't you show me your side of the family?" I asked, while looking down trying to see where I was placing my feet.

"Kristina was diagnosed two days after you started school" he said miserably.

"Look we will fight this, so will she" I told him.

"Okay, I believe you" he said kissing me on the head.

When we got out the woods I saw a car parking, it was my mums.

"Mum!" I shouted running to her and hugging her.

Katie got out and I ran to her lifting her up and hugging her.

I was waiting for Taylor to come out but he didn't.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked both of them.

My mum faced me "he said he wouldn't be able to handle it".

I understand but he has to fight this, he needs to get over dad. I just hope this girl he is with changes him for good.