Heartbreaking news

I opened my eyes slowly, my head was bursting with pains. I looked all over the room, I could hardly keep my eyes open.

I saw Michelle and Dylan cuddling up next to each other, I saw other people that I didn't know sleeping all over the place. I felt and arm work its way over my side, I looked over and saw Mike, but he was sleeping.

I got up to fast I could and felt myself tip over ever so often, I have never felt like this before. I got out the room and walked into the kitchen, it was filled up with filled and empty cups of beer, and food all over the place. I looked in every cupboard until I found a glass that was ocean and empty then filled it up with water. I just really wanted to get out of here but my mum would kill me if I walked in like this.

I ran into the downstairs bathroom and looked into the mirror, my mascara was all over my face I looked like a panda. I took some toilet roll and soaked it with water then started dabbing it on my eyes trying to get most of it off. I looked at my hair it was like a bird nest, I tried to look for a brush, but there was only a shower comb. I started parting my hair and brushing it one strand at a time.

When I finished fixing my appearance I got out and found a guy looking at me weirdly, I recognised him but I can't remember, he was really tall.

I carried on walking ignoring him. When I got to my car I forgot I had to give Michelle a ride, 'Dylan can give her a ride' I thought as I started the car.

I saw my house come up in the distance with a car outside that I recognised. It was Jason's.

I had mixed emotions at this moment, I was happy because he was here, I was annoyed because now he has turned up after two whole weeks.

He was parked in my usual parking spot, just on the Curb,so I just parked in the empty drive next to my mums car.

I walked up the path that led me to my front door, figuring out what to say to him when I got in. I slowly opened the door hearing voices coming from the kitchen.

"Plz don't say anything to her miss Gillie" a voice said.

"I promise I won't, as long as you update me on how she is" another voice said, which I'm guessing was my mum.

How, who is?

What are they talking about?

I walked in trying to hear more but they stopped talking. I saw them both sitting at the kitchen table. Jason's head was lying on the table, and my mums hand was on his back. The kitchens floor boards were very creaky and just as I was about to lay my foot on the floor it creaked.

I looked up and saw my mum and Jason starring at me.

"Hi" I said as if I didn't hear part of there conversation.

"Hello dear" my mother said with a crying tome in her voice.

"What going on?" I asked curiously.

"Jason would like to talk to you honey" she stood up and pulled the chair out that was next to him and told me to sit, she left the room and I heard her go upstairs.

We sat in silence for a while, until I saw Jason's head turn round to face me.

We both looked into each other's eyes for a while, I missed him so much but I was really annoyed at him for not calling, texting or meeting up with me at all.

"Hi" I said awkwardly, trying to push out a smile. He sat up, he wasn't crying must of been tired or something.

"Hey" he said with his beautiful voice, which I also missed.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

He took a deep breath "I haven't really told you everything about me".

"What do you mean?" What was he talking about, I know he hasn't really told me a lot about him, I haven't told him about me, but we have only been dating for a month now including the two weeks that I never got to see him.

"I have one sister" he took another deep breath "who has a disease called Crohns I don't know what it is, and I'm sorry for not phoning you when I found out, I just had to to much to do" I froze when he said the word Crohns, this disease is related to colitis which killed my dad. I looked at him with tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Jason... Could you take me to see her?" I asked trying to hold back the tears, I have already said that I haven't cried ever since my dad died, so I managed to keep them in and stay strong.

"I could but not today the doctors said that she will be getting an operation, and no one" he took a deep breath again and carried on "was aloud to see her until the next day".

"This is terrible Jason" I said hugging him closely to me, I missed him hugging me too.

"Why don't you stay over for the night?" I asked.

"Are you sure that will be okay?"

"Of corse" I said taking him upstairs into my room.

I looked at my alarm, it was 8:00, I must of woke up at 5 or 6 this morning. We lay on my bed for a while his arm around my shoulder holding my hand, I cuddled into him thinking of what he has went through. I remembered that I never told him about my dad, so I thought now wouldn't be a good time, but it's now or never.

"My dad died of..." I stooped for a moment before I could say the word "colitis". He moved himself up and looked down at me.

"What?" He said, I was about to say it again until he interrupted me.

"He had colitis!" He looked shocked and confused as to why I haven't told him, but he didn't say anything he just cuddled me more and stocked my hair softly, he started to get tired I could tell because he wasn't moving.

I couldn't go to sleep after hearing that.

______________________________

Hello everyone,

I tried to make this chapter emotional but not to emotional that it would get depressing if you know what I mean.

So as you can see I have put two diseases in called Crohns and colitis, this is because I have a member of my family that has ulcerative colitis disease. I'm trying to make more people aware of the condition and what it can lead to, so please keep reading and enjoy.

Cara❤️