Between the lines

I Dont want to cry on your shirt

I Dont want to cry admitting im hurt

I Dont want to cry because im not weak. im strong

I Dont want to cry ive been trying all night long

I Dont want to cry im tired of fighting

I Dont want to cry because that means my "Im okays" were me totally lying.

they say read between the lines, knowing you could be satisfied with how you got this to rhyme and be all chime.

I Dont want to cry because im not fine.

I Dont want to cry , ill get it all over your chest.

I Dont want to cry thinking ive found my next safe place then turn quickly to forget.

I Dont want to cry I saw you again tonight.

I should've closed my eyes, the flash backs make it harder to get up everyday and fight.

I should've looked away, now your back and I don't want you to stay in my mind. belligerent you've made me , and I look hectic , like im truly crazy

so no, I don't want to cry on your should and be held for a minute longer.

im the beaver dam, and I don't think I cant hold in it much longer.

youre scent is filling my nostrils, to my brain , giving me hope. I jumped that boat . but the comfort filling my soul. im trying to say nope. but you give me a slice of heaven in those moments I fought to be out of.

I don't want to cry because I cant give love anymore .

I just cant give....what ive lost.. my body is still ever so sore.. torn .. lost in a wonderland containing the past of the recent wars.