Chapter 73 (Final)

This song matches the theme of this chapter. Please take your time to listen.

Some people actually wanted to know about this 'Noah' guy and they think that he's the antagonist. But he's not. This story is coming to an end very soon. (I don't know if this is a spoiler or not but he is a character for 'another-book-which-might-or-might-not-be-published)

Enjoy!!

----------

Alaiza

"Should I go backstage and look for her or something ?", I ask Nathan and start getting up from my seat. "You don't need to"

"But what if she is suddenly scared of the crowd? What if she's shocked by the amount of people and they take a model to walk in her place? I should check", I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I know for sure that Lily isn't scared of the crowd. She's also not the one that back up so easily. I think we should wait", He tells me and turns his attention back to the stage. After a few minutes, I also lean on my chair but I'm feeling so uneasy. Models keep walking in and out on the stage and I can't find Lily. Something must've been wrong.

"Do you think an alien come and-", I ask him but he quickly looks at me.

"I know where you're going and no. They didn't take her and alien don't exist so grow up", He tells me and I cross my arm across my chest while muttering, "Crackhead".

Suddenly all the night in the room went off, again, and everyone starts panicking. Is there something wrong? I don't think there are any problems with the lights but why is it shutting off? The only light remaining is the little light on the stage. It's a very small lamp and it only us to see a little bit of the stage.

Out of nowhere, a lady with a string attached to all part of the dress on her body came down from the roof and slowly reached the stage. She has a very large white dress and a big fake wings attached to her back. I guess she's representing the angels or something. The light is still very dim so I can't see her well.

As soon as her feet touched the stage, she immediately posed, but I guess it's no use for the cameramen since everything is still dark. Slowly, the light came back on and as soon as the music. It's a type of music that you see on Victoria's secret runways. She starts walking and my mouth open ajar. Is that...Lily ?

She has a big proud smile on her face as she walks down the runway and the cameraman's hand start clicking the camera. Lily is a very amazing model, she really knows her element. She looks around for us and when she sees us, she waves at us and do a kissy face at us and continue walking.

I look at Nathan and I can already feel what's on his mind. Proud.

I look at him and look back to Lily. She reached the end of the runway now and she started posing. Unexpectedly, she turns around and show everyone her sexy back. She put her hands on her hips and smile. This pose is very unexpected but with Lily, this pose works amazingly.