Chapter 43

Alaiza

When I finished putting on my jeans and tank tops, a knock made its way into my room. I quickly walk over to the door and open it, to see a very stunning-looking Nathan standing in the doorway.

Most girls probably wish that they're in my position right now. I have a very hot and rich billionaire confessing to me that he likes me twice but I rejected him, also, twice. I think.

I mean not rejecting but I just said that I needed time to think about this whole situation clearly before making a decision.

Nathan just looks at me blankly. He's wearing tight tank tops, that compliment his chest very well, and grey jeans.

"We'll be leaving right now", He speaks, and look over to his phone and I nod.

"Wait a second. I'll be right back", I tell him and walk into my room. I gather my suitcase and my phone and headed outside. Nathan is still there, scrolling through his phone.

When he sees me, he just nods at my way and walks in front of me with a suitcase and me following him. We checked out at the registration office and walk outside of the hotel.

We look around for a second, unsure of where to go, and I see a Brandon walking toward us. He extended his arm at me and I hug him with a smile. He just shakes his hand with Nathan. I look at Nathan to see if he's jealous at me hugging another male but he already has a sunglasses on so I can't read his expression.

Is it just me or other people too but every time someone covers their eyes, I can't read their expression and that annoys me.

Brandon leads us toward a range rover and he opens the door for Nathan and he was about to runs to my side, to opens the door for me, but I already open myself and he groaned.

"You should let a gentleman do it for you", He winks at me and I laugh while hitting his arm.

Again, I look over to Nathan to see his reaction to this whole situation but, once again, he has his eyes glued to the phone.

Somehow, the thought of Nathan not getting jealous or cared about me making me feel...sad?

Something must be wrong with me.

Brandon starts to drive and we just exchange a little conversation when we're on the way but Nathan just puts on his headphone to listen to some music.

He probably listens to a song with a very low volume because I can't hear anything. I mean, I usually hear the music that people listens through their headphone but not in this case.

We arrived at the airport and I sigh aloud when I see a large number of people with their phone in the air and, once again, a bunch of bodyguards.

Nathan steps out of the car and the entire airport went quiet for a few moments but the sound of girls screaming reached my ears a moment later.

Gosh, Nathan is probably so famous in Spain.

Before I can blink, bodyguards surrounded and I groaned. I'm not a billionaire, I don't need protection from other people. No one will hurt me, that's for sure. I look over to Nathan's side and I'm not even surprised when I see even more bodyguards were surrounding him.

We start walking into the airport and the light that flashes to my eyes makes me blind.

These crazy fangirls are so annoying, don't they have a life to live? Don't they have a job to work? I can even see some girls in their school uniform. Aren't their parents even mad at them for not studying but wasted their time here?

I look over to Nathan, just wanted to see what is his reaction but, even with his glasses on, I think he's bored of this situation. We get into one of those private rooms and I can already tell that this is the room that stored Nathan's jet.

When we enter the room, the sound of some crazy fangirls can still be heard but bodyguards that surrounded before already left, to protect the door, just in case someone stupid decided to break in.

"Please get on safely, watch your step", Brandon offers me a hand when I walk onto the jet and I take it with a smile.

"Get on safely, sir", Brandon speaks to Nathan with a bow and Nathan nods. I look around the surrounding of this jet and close my eyes.

I miss this jet so much, even though I have only been on here once. The decoration is still the same but more flower vases were added and I smile.

I sit on one of the available seats at the back and look around for Nathan. Where will he sit? I think to myself with a wicked smile, because I already know the answer.

Next to me, of course.

I immediately feel disappointed when Nathan sits at the very front row while I'm in the back. What's his problem? Doesn't he want to sit next to me? I frowned.

After a few minutes, Brandon's voice can be heard through the speaker and I close my eyes. He will, of course, speaks those rules about not getting up while the plane is taking off and we all have to put on our seat belts and if you wanted to vomit just take the plastic that is next to your seat. The plane finally takes off and I smile when we're currently flying in the sky.

I get up from my seat and I can see that Nathan is typing furiously on his laptop and I frowned. Back to work, already?

According to my calculation, it'll take 13 hours to reach the Philippines so I think I have plenty of time.

Not wanted to feel useless, I open my laptop and reschedule the meeting we supposed to have with our Philippines Clients a few days ago to tomorrow or hopefully today.

I sent the email that requested our clients for a time to meet up and I smile. I go over to Youtube and I watch a bunch of weird cat videos before going back to check the emails that I got over the last few days.

----------

What do you think?

Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friends.

Thanks.