Chapter 25

Alaiza

We headed off into different direction. He went to his office while I went to mine.

I open my computer and of course, I was bombarded with emails, requesting to have a phone call or meet up with Nathan.

I sigh, this is gonna be a HARD work that takes a lot of time to finish.

-

I was busy working but a soft knock on the door stop me from continuing.

The door opens and Nathan was standing there with a smirk on his face

What is it this time ? I think to myself.

"Come to my office for a bit, will you ?", He asks and I nod. It's not like I have a choice to say no, anyway.

What did you expect ? Me replying 'Nah, I'll just stay here and  won't listen to your order' and get kick out ?

I follow him to his office and he pushes open the door revealing a guy with... a bruised under his eyes.

Please don't tell me that he ...

"Well, I looked through the security camera and I finally found the guy that gave you that... hickey", Nathan says through gritted teeth.

"I told you that you don't have to", I scold Nathan but he ignores me instead he averted his eyes to the guy I assumed, give me the hickey.

Again, it's just a HICKEY, no big deal. It'll be gone in like a week or less.

"What do you have to say for yourself ?", Nathan asks that guy, without even blinking. He's probably trying to scare him and I guess it's work because that guy seems to be a little shaken.

Even though, that guy is tall and very fit, I can see his muscle through the tight shirt he's wearing.

Delicious

What the F are you thinking, Alaiza ?

"I don't know what you're...talking about, sir", that guys answers him, with a little bit of stuttering.

"Do you remember her? The girl you cornered last night! !", Nathan points to me and I can see that the guy is scared. He probably doesn't even remember anything.

"I'm sorry but I got really...drunk last night. I didn't know what I was...doing", This guy looks like he's about to pissed his pants out.

"You're lying", Nathan shouts at the top of his lungs and he looks so mad.

Shit, I need to stop him before things get out of hand

"Nathan", I tried to speak to him but he keeps shouting.

"You're freaking lying. I can see that in your eyes", Nathan makes his way toward that boy and that boy looks like he wanna runs out of the room.

"Please, I swear, I really don't know why I did that. I have a girlfriend", he speaks while looking at the ground.

Nathan and I exchange glances for a while and everything is quiet.

"Well then, prove it", Nathan speaks after minutes of silence. He looks normal now, not like before. But, he still tensed .

"She's a waitress, working at one restaurant near the company", he speaks and now Nathan is less tensed, he seems relief.

"Even though you have a girlfriend, that doesn't means that you can cornered someone near a bathroom", Nathan was back at him angry state again and I sigh .

Fk

"Can we please stop talking about this please? I actually don't mind him. He's drunk, Nathan", I groaned at Nathan, hoping that he would stop being mad.

"What's your name ?", Nathan asks him.

"Umm... Cole", he answers, hesitantly .

"Well Cole, you're fired", Nathan speaks, a bit too easy.

Cole has a horrified look on his face and I gasped.

"NATHAN", I almost-shout at him.

"What do you want me to do, Alaiza ?", He groans at me.

"Do other things that doesn't involved firing someone, i guess", I tell him.

If he fires Cole then Cole maybe jobless and he will have no money and he will....

No

"You're fired, Cole. Now leave", Nathan speaks one last time before he walks back to his table and Cole walk out of the room, looking hopeless. I just stood there, with my mouth hangs open.

I'm the victim here, shouldn't I get to decide what should be done ? Why is Nathan deciding things for me ?

I look at Nathan one last time and walk out of the room and I felt Nathan's eyes on me the entire time .

I walk back into my office and sigh as I sit. I can't believe Nathan just did that. I'm so mad at him right now .

Like, how can he even ...? UGHHHHH

My cell phone rings and I look at it. I've never known this number before.

I pick up the phone and bring it to my ear.

"Hello ?", I ask the phone. I mean the person that's on the other side.

"Hi Alaiza, I'm Zander", Zander speaks and I instantly remember him. I mean how can I not remember my savior ?

"Are you still on for our lunch date ?", He asks and I blush deeply.

"Of course".

We have arranged our meeting place and time. We'll go to a restaurant near this company and Zander will drives me there.

"I'll meet you later, in the parking lots then", He speaks and I gave him a quick 'good bye' before throwing everything into my purse.

I'm so excited and I don't even know why.

"Umm... I was wondering . You want to get lunch with me ?", Nathan is standing in front of the door asking me.

Wait

"You didn't knock ?", I ask him.

"Oh, sorry", he apologizes.

When I see him, I remember when he fired Cole and I instantly get mad at him again .

"No", I grabbed my purse and headed out of the room.

"Why not ?", He almost-shout, gaining some attention from other peoples.

"I got a date to attend", I tell him while smirking to myself because I know that Nathan will loses his control.

--------

Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friends.

Thanks.