Chapter 17

Anyway , hope that you'll enjoy .

I open my eyes slowly while looking at my surrounding

I open my eyes slowly while looking at my surrounding. I'm currently sitting in my office . Did I fell asleep ? Ok ! I must have fell asleep . I look at the time and I saw it is .......

7 ?

What ? What the hell ?

I quickly took my purse and throw all of my belongings in it . I quickly prepared some folder and storm out of the room . I think Mr. Archer leave me . He wouldn't , would he ? Okay ! He must have left without me because if he didn't then he'll wake me up .

I walk to the elevator and while rubbing my eyes . God ! I must have fell asleep for a long time back in my office . The elevator's door open and I was about to step in but stopped immediately when I hear shouting from Mr. Archer ,Nathan, office .

I thought he left . Maybe he didn't ?

I walk over to his office and was about to knock but the door flung open and a boy with folders and files in his hands walked out with an expression on his face saying that he'll cry in any minute . I make way for him to move and he walks out with trembling feet .

When the boy left , I knock on Nathan's office door and walk in . Standing there was a mad-looking Nathan . He seems to be really pissed off because of something and he seems to be in a bad mood . His arms are crossed over his chest while looking at the file on the table .

Why don't he sit ?

"Uhh .. Nathan ?", I asked him with the softest voice possible . When someone is in a bad mood , especially Nathan , you shouldn't raise your voice at them because they'll get 10 times more annoyed than they already were and they'll just shout some shits at you .

He look up the file that was laying on the table and look at me . I don't know if you can tell but the annoyed expression on his face seem to be faltered . He gave me a small smile .

"What's wrong ?", He asked me , his voice didn't seem to be really rude .

"Umm ..... I think we should go home , because it's already pretty late", I told him . I don't why but every time I called his house ' home ' I feel a little bit weird and also a little bit ...... happy .

"Ohh ... really ?", Nathan asked me while looking at the clock . "I still have a lot of works though"

"Oh, no problem I can just take a cab back home", I give him a small smile, even though I don't want to take a cab home, I want to go with him. The passenger's seat of his car seems to be made for me. It made me feel comfortable and make me feel contented, totally different from the cab's seat.

Ok, that was exaggerating, I know .

I was about to turn on my heels and walk out of the room but I hear Nathan cursed out a few words before speaking , "Never mind , I'll take us back home"

Nathan's POV :

My employees were horrible , they can't even do their job right . If they did then we'll not be in this condition right now . The rate of our company sale only drop a bit but that's very challenging for me. That's a great chance for my enemies.

Business meant everything to me so I can't just give up. I'll do everything I can to bring our selling rates back up .

"What's this? I asked you to send me the document but you didn't send it? Does it seems like a joke to you? Get out and send it to me or else you'll be fired", I shout at one of my employee .

He seem to be really scared, his feet were shaking really bad and his hands were also trembling .

"But sir..... I already ......sent it", He speaks with his low voice while looking at ground .

"But I didn't see it , did I ? Now go back to your god damn office and send me the god damn document", I ordered him .

Of course , I hasn't open my email yet . I know that he already sent it but I'm really mad about the selling rate .I'm just really stressed right now and when I got stressed , I like to shout and ordered people around and now he's just the right excuse for me to do it .

"But sir....... it passed .........my work time", He speaks slowly which got me even more annoyed .

"Just go and send me the email then you can go to your house . NOW LEAVE", I shout at him and without waiting for another second , he lift his legs and walk out of the room with a trembling hands . I kinda feel bad for him though . I ignored him and look back at the file that was lying on my desk .

"Uhh ..... Nathan?", the voice of my life called me and I look at her and my expression immediately change. Alaiza is the only girl that can changed me no one else can .

"What's wrong?", I asked her .

"Umm...... I think we should go home , because it's already pretty late", she told me . I just love it when she called my house ' home ' , I don't know why but I just love it . To other people I'll get mad if they called my house their ' home ' .

"Oh .... really ?", I ask her while looking at the clock . "I still have a lot of works though"

"Oh... no problem I can just take a cab back home", she told me while a small smile playing on her lips .

Cab ? No , I don't trust those drivers especially since it's late and my Alaiza is pretty so who know where those drivers gonna take her. I also know that Alaiza doesn't really like to take cab .

I cursed out a few words before speaking, "Never mind , I'll take us back home"

----------------

So.... what did you think ? I tried my best not to make this chapter weird because my friends will actually read it . If you're reading this ...... Hi keriya :DD

Support me by vote , comment , share and follow me . Also , I'll update tmr because my friend say that if I don't , she'll cut off my balls :'D Comment down what will you think happen in the next chapter .

Thank you.