Chapter 35

Alaiza

Actually it didn't happened.

Nathan actually slept on the couch the entire night. To be honest, I thought that he'll creeps into the room but he didn't.

Such as gentlemen, I thought sarcastically.

I woke up and sit on my bed. I rub my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I did the business and walk out of the bathroom.

I walk out of the room and saw Nathan sitting on the sofa while silently looking at his laptop. He's probably reading some important documents or files. I walk over to the couch and throw myself near where Nathan is sitting.

"You're actually still sleepy ?", He asks me as I close my eye.

"Yeah. I didn't get any sleep last night", I tell him.

"You were snoring", He tells me.

"What? I didn't—", I quickly replied but stopped immediately.

"What did you say ?", I ask him.

"Umm... what ?", Nathan asks, slightly confused.

"I said 'what did you say ?' ", I ask him, again.

"You were snoring (?)", He tells me.

"And how do you know that ?", I ask him, slightly narrowed my eyes at him.

"Wait wait. You don't think that I actually creeped inside the room you're sleeping right ?", He asks me.

"If you didn't do so, then how do you know that I snored ?", I ask him as I cross my arm across my chest.

"It's not my fault that you snored really loud. I'm pretty sure that everyone on this jet will probably heard it too", He replies while trying to cover up his laughter.

"You think it's funny ?", I get up.

"Well yeah, I've never heard anyone snored this loud before", Nathan speaks.

"THAT IS ENOUGH", I shout as I lunged toward him and his eyes widened. I landed myself on top of him and he groaned.

"You're so heavy", He speaks but I already busied myself with hitting him in the arm.

"Take back your words", I speak, still hitting him.

"Oww. It hurts", Nathan groans.

"Take. It. Back", I speak.

"Okay, okay. You didn't snore", He speaks and I smile.

"Good", I stop hitting his arm and look at him.

And that's the moment that I realized that our faces are approximately 2 inches away from each other. I can see that he is looking at me and observing me slowly. I let out a nervous laugh and attempt to move away but Nathan quickly holds my arm tight, unable for me to move. He leans in closer and my mind went blank.

Close your eyes and kiss him, you idiot. Where else will you find a hot and good looking guy like this kissing you again ?, a part of my brain speaks.

What? You need to show him that you're not that easy. And he has to works hard if he wants to taste that pretty lips, a another part of my brain replied.

Before I can even decide which part of my brain I should listen to, Nathan's lips was suddenly on top of mine making my eyes widen. He put his hands on my back and pushes me closer to him. I put my hand on his chest and tried to push him away but ,of course, he stops me.

After failing a few other attempts of pushing Nathan away, I close my eyes and enjoy the kiss while it lasts. I suddenly realize that this kiss isn't slow and passionate but this is the type of kiss that 2 horny teenagers will show as to how hungry they are for one another.

Somehow, the plane suddenly jerk forward causing us to break our kiss and me to fall down from the couch and hit my head against the table.

"Ow. My head", I groaned as I rub my head.

"Are you okay ?", Nathan suddenly pulls me back on the couch and cups my cheeks.

"It hurts really bad", I groaned to myself, still rubbing it.

Nathan has a concern looks on his face and he seems worried and...scared.

"I'll blame Brandon for this", He murmurs to himself while rubbing my head.

A door suddenly burst open, making Nathan and I look at the door. Brandon walks in and before he can even says anything, Nathan starts barking at him.

"Why the f**k would you that? Don't you know how to control an airplane? I thought I hired a professional? Look what you've done to her. Her head is hurting. Will you take responsibility if she's injured?", Nathan looks so angry that veins is currently popping out of his neck. I tried to control him by putting my hand on his back but,  unlike some romance book, he didn't listen to me.

"You need to study how to fly an airplane again. Do you know that you can cause damage to people if you keep doing that?", Nathan shouts again and I cover my face with my hand when I see Brandon's expression. He seem scared. I mean if I'm in his position, I'll probably already peed my pants by now.

"I'm sorry, sir. But there a big storm ahead of ahead of us and I don't think we can go further because the storm seems very big. If we keep going then I think that we won't we safe", Brandon speaks.

"So what do you think we should do ?", Nathan shouts. But his voice is a little bit less loud that before.

"We're very close to Spain now. So if you don't mind, we can stop there for a day or two until the storm is over", Brandon speaks and Nathan thinks for a while before he nods.

"Yeah, just get us safe. You can leave now", Nathan dismissed Brandon and Brandon bows before walking away.

Nathan sighs and came beside me near the sofa.

"I was trying to kiss you then I'll try to speak some romantic pick-up lines to you but my plan failed", Nathan groaned while rubbing his face with his hand.

"Wait. so you actually plan every thing out ?", I ask him, shockingly and he nods.

"But it got ruined. Due to some silly storm", Nathan speaks while rolling his eyes.

"It's okay. At least you're decent kisser", I tell him while letting out a giggle.

"Oh babe. I never was. I'm always the best", Nathan smirks at me.

"Oh really? The kiss we had earlier was only a 6 out of 10 for me. I've had better", I speak and from the corner of my eyes, I can see that Nathan has a smirk on his face. Suddenly he leans in.

"What are you doing ?", I ask him when he's right in front of my face.

"Trying to show you that I'm actually a very good kisser"

With that, he closed the gap between us.

---------

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Tell me what you think.

Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friends.

Thanks.