Chapter 47

Alaiza

"Get ready we're leaving at 8", Nathan speaks and gets out of the car.

What the heck?

We're here for only a day and now we're leaving already? I know that we won't we here for long but I thought we'll stay here a bit longer. I huff out loud and follow him into the hotel. It's currently 5 o'clock so I have at least 3 hours before we're leaving and if I'm not wrong, we will be arriving around noon in America.

I arrived at the fifth floor and try to find my room. It's room 400 right next to Nathan.

Speaking of Nathan, I just want to strangle him to death right now. He's ignoring me all day. Like, as you can see, whenever I ask him, he didn't even answer and when he looks at me, this facial expression didn't even change, like what the heck? Is he getting bored with me? Is that why he keeps on ignoring me? I thought he liked me. I thought he said 'I really like you'. How can he ignore someone he likes?

I glare at Nathans room's door for quite a minute and walk into my room. I drop my purse heavily on the ground and groaned. Whatever Nathan is thinking right now, I'm going confront him and ask him what exactly happened? What changed him?

2 hours later, I'm pacing around my room, trying to find the right word to speak.

"Why are you being such a dick ?", I shout at the mirror but I quickly cover my mouth. Maybe I should try something a bit nicer?

"Nathan, please tell me what's wrong on between us", I speak to the mirror with a low voice. Ew! No.

"Nathan, I'm warning you. If you don't tell me what's going on right here, right now, I'm going to cut your manhood away and -", I give the mirror a confused look. Did I just say that?

"UGHHH", I shout out loud and jump on my bed.

This is what I usually do when I want to confront people. I spent hours of my life speaking to the mirror and trying to speak in a different scenario and always ended up making myself feeling embarrassed.

I'm.Hit So.Hit Dumb. Hit

I hit myself with a pillow and fall back onto the bed. I look at the ceiling and think a bit more. I shouldn't be stressed out, right? I've confronted lots of people in my life before, adding Nathan to the list of 'person-I've-confronted' wouldn't be that hard right?

No, it's THAT hard.

A soft knock made its way into my room and I immediately jolted up. Please don't tell me that the person in the room next to me get annoyed by my shouting and groaning and come to tell me to shut the hell up. I walk to the door and open it slowly.

"Why are you opening it so slowly ?", A very familiar voice speaks and I quickly open my door wide. Thank god, no one comes to blame me.

"Are you ready ?", Nathan asks and I nod. I walk into my room and bring out my luggage and my phone. I look around my room and pout. I wanted to stay here for at least another day. I wanted to explore more in the Philippines, this country seems very beautiful, I wanted to walk around and talk to some Philippines people. Guess I don't have a choice. I just hope that I can have the opportunity to come back another time.

I walk out and I can see that Nathan is watching me very intensely. Is he trying to read me or something?

We do the thing that everyone usually does when they're leaving which is checking out. We both check out of our room and, once again, Brandon came and picks us up.

"How was your stay in the Philippines?", He asks me.

"Well, I didn't get to explore much since I've only stayed here for a day", I roll my eyes and he just laughs. "You can always come back another time"

"Good evening, sir", Brandon half-bows toward Nathan and Nathan nods. Brandon opens the car's door for us and we both get in. To be honest, I don't even know what this car is called but I know for sure that it's not cheap.

You can already guess what happened next. When we arrived at the airport, there were a bunch of news reporters, bodyguards, crazy fan-girl like the usual. We both walk into the jet and I look around my surroundings again.

I can never get tired of this jet, I think to myself.

I jump on of the seat and close my eyes. This will be a long flight so why not just sleep through it? Since Nathan won't be talking to me anyway.

I put on headphones and open Spotify. I go over to the playlist I created and I named it 'DE BESTED', which means the best. I only put that name just to have fun.

I filled that playlist with many good songs by many talented artists such as Taylor Swift, Twice (TT is a very good song), Sam Smith, Shawn Mendes, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Ed Sheeran, Camila Cabello and many more. I press shuffle and before I know it, I was deep asleep.

———

I woke up when the cold wind hit my face like a slap. My eye shots open to looking at my surroundings and I realized that I'm at home. I mean Nathan's house.

But that's not all, I'm being carried. By a man. A very familiar man. Nathan.

I look up to him and he immediately looks back at me. He's currently walking into the house while carrying me in a bridal style in his arm. Why is he carrying me like this? He's making me blush.

I sink deeper into his arm and I move my head toward his chest and inhale his scent. He doesn't have any sweet or manly scent, I mean if you spent hours on a plane, you'll probably lose all of your scents, no matter how many bottles of perfumes you use.

When he finally walks into the house, I, who is still in his arm, look around the surrounding and I can't help but gasp. It doesn't change one bit. The kitchen still looks the same, the living room is still the same, the stair is the same.

I can't help but missed it so much. I've been away from this house not even a week but I already missed it this much, just imagine what will I be like if I moved out.

But then it hits me. I'm still in Nathan's arm. This isn't right. I scramble out of his arm and walk away from him. Now, we're standing in front of each other. Nathan does nothing but frown.

"What's going on ?", He asks me but I glare at him.

"Why are you doing this ?", I ask him.

"Do what ?"

"Don't pretend that you didn't know. You ignore me since we're in Spain. Why ?", I ask him and he seems hesitant to answers.

"You know what? I'm shouldn't even be talking to you right now. I'm pretty sure that I won't be getting any answers anyway", I tell him and attempt to walk upstairs. The number of hours I spent on practicing what do speak to him was already thrown out of the window.

Before I can even walk up the stair, Nathan grips my hand tightly and turns me around. I was about to shout at him to let me go but the look in his eyes shut me up. It's the looks that show...guilt?

"Well, I didn't want to tell you the truth but you seem pretty mad and I don't want you to be mad at me", He tells me and I cross my hand across my chest.

"Continue"

He seems hesitant for a moment but he finally lets out a breath and speaks.

"Well, the truth is..."

----------

What do you think? Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friends. Thanks.

#streamTT400M ASAP