Chapter 45

#streamTT400M ASAP
-----------

Alaiza

"Mr.Archer, it's so nice to finally meet you", our Philippines client speaks ,with his Philippines accent, and smile as he extended his arm. He's probably in his late forties. Nathan extended his hand to shake our client's hand.

Nathan sent me a quick text message early this morning that I should get breakfast and lunch by myself because he'll head out to somewhere and we'll meet up in front of our client's company. How can he do such things? Letting a female waited for him? That's unacceptable. I really wanted to ask him what's wrong and why he suddenly ignores me but I never got a chance.

"I'm so sorry, Mr.Smith. We had to reschedule our meeting because there was a storm and we can't get here on time", Nathan apologize to our client but our client quickly shook his head.

"Don't worry, Mr.Archer. We're just glad that you're safe", He laughs and Nathan smile.

"And who might this be ?",our client asks Nathan while looking at me.

"This is Alaiza Curl. She's my...assistant", Nathan speaks the last word slowly, like he doesn't want to say it.

"Oh, I see. You got a very beautiful assistant", He whispers to Nathan but it's loud enough for me to hear it and I blush a deep red.

I know that I shouldn't be blushing but it's not like I got a compliment from a 40 years old man every day, right?

"So why don't we head over to the meeting room where my team members are so we can discuss our project with you", He speaks and Nathan nods. Mr.Smith gestures us toward the elevator and we follow him.

We enter the elevator and as I expected, Mr.Smith pressed the button that has the biggest number, means that we'll be going to the top floor. Most meeting room and the CEO's office is located on the top floor.

The elevator doors open and Mr.Smith walks out with Nathan and I follow closely behind. He opens a big door, that said Meeting Room on the top and walk in. As soon as everyone in the room saw their boss and Nathan, they quickly stood up and bow. Very polite.

"Everyone, this is Mr.Archer", Mr.Smith speaks as he looks to Nathan. I heard a few people mumble 'I think we all already know that' and something along the lines of 'Who doesn't know him?'

"Please sit down", Mr.Smith gestures us toward the chair that is next to him and both Nathan and I take a seat. There was a man that stood up from his seat and switches off the light as the projector, that hangs from the ceiling lights up.

"Hello everyone, Mr.Smith, Mr.Nathan and his assistant. I'm Arthur Smith and I'll be the one presenting our project today", He speaks and I'm immediately drawn into him. His voice is so husky and deep that I can fall into it very easily. Cringe.

Also, he looks pretty muscular and tall too and if I'm not wrong he's probably the same age as Nathan. His accent doesn't sound like Philippines people either. Is he a foreigner?

"So this is a land area that we had. This land area is located on this beautiful island called Mactan Island in Cebu. It's a very great place with lots of tourists. If there are hotels with our name in it, We'll be able to gain lots of profits from it", Arthur speaks and Nathan nods his head.

"Continue", Nathan speaks while I tried to get some information down on a piece of paper, just in case Nathan wanted it for later use.

"Since your company deals a lot with hotels and shops, I think this is a very good place for you to build your next hotel. You can use our land and we will give some of our company's money to you to build this hotel and we had discussed with our team member and we'll be getting 70% of the profits since we're the owner of land and we also spend our money to build the hotel", Arthur continues and Nathan thinks for a moment before speaking.

"That seems like a great deal. But can you tell me the structure of the hotels like how tall you think that hotel might be? How many rooms? And most importantly, why should the tourist stay in our hotel? I'm pretty sure that there are lots of good hotels in that Mactan islands so why you think tourist will choose our hotel ?", Nathan asks Arthur and Arthur quickly replies by clicking on a little device in his hand and the slide on the projector changes.

The slide on the projector now is a model of the hotel that they're planning to build and I can't even look at it without having my jaw hangs open. The model of the hotel is very beautiful and big. There is a big swimming pool at the back of the hotel and I can clearly see that they're planning on building an underground parking lot. There is also a little building at the back of the hotel that has the word RESTAURANT on it.

"So we've built the model and the length of this hotel will be about 90 meters while the breath will be around 80 meters. This hotel will be having 25 floors since there are lots of tourism on that island. There will be 7 buildings in this hotel. 4 buildings will be used as the guest rooms."

"Each of the 4 building has a different price and different design. The bigger and better room will cost more than the normal room but every room will all be comfortable for the guests. There will be around 600 rooms in the hotel. Every room will have a bed, a bathroom, and a closet.", Arthur speaks. He breathes for a few moments before continue speaking.

"And here is what we've planned on the 3 other buildings. one building will be used as the restaurant, which made this building a little bit bigger than the other 2. One more building will be used as a shophouse. It will sell kinds of stuff like swimming suits and others like flip flops, beach bags, beach towel, Sunhats and so on. The last building, we called it 'Party building'. It's a building that will be used for hosting parties like a Birthday party."

"We think that people will come to our hotel because our hotel is the only hotel on that island that has everything the tourists wanted. Our hotel is located near the beach so if they want to go to the beach then it will take them only about 5 minutes walk. We also have a big swimming pool that is divided into 3 sections."

"One section is for little children, the second section is for the teenager and the last section for an adult. So it's safe for everybody. We will be putting as many Baywatch as possible so everyone is safe", Arthur ends his speech and everyone in the room, including Nathan, claps their hands and Arthur smiles and bows before heading back to his seat. Mr.Smith, unlike everybody else, smiles brightly than others. His face shows pride, it shows that he's very proud of the presentation made by Arthur. Why?

"So what do you think, Mr.Archer ?", Mr.Smith asks Nathan and Nathan replies by a smile.

"Should we find some other place to talk about this? In private ?", Nathan asks Mr.Smith and Mr.Smith nods.

"Jessica, please refrain anyone from going into my office. I'll be talking in private with Mr.Archer", Mr.Smith told, who I assumed, is his assistant and she nods.

"Of course, Mr.Smith", She bows and Mr.Smith and Nathan start walking out of the room.

"Do you want me to go with you ?", I ask Nathan and Nathan shook his head.

"You don't need to. Just stay here until I come back", Nathan answers and walks away with Mr.Smith. Well, at least he speaks to me and doesn't ignore me like before.

Everyone in the room is already out and now I'm alone with Arthur. I look to see what he's doing and I see that he's writing something down on a piece of paper. He checks the other paper, then takes his highlighter and highlight something before starts writing again. This guy seems to be very hard working.

I take this time to admire his feature. He has a high-bridged nose, a sharp-enough jawline, and a pale skin. His muscle flexes through his tight shirt as he writes and I found that it's very mouth-watering.

Instead of sitting alone and waiting for Nathan, I decided to talk to Arthur. It shouldn't be that hard right? I walk up to his desk and knock on it. He stops writing and looks up at me.

At this point, I'm really close to him and call me crazy but I think he's suddenly 10 times more attractive when he's up close. I thought I wanted to talk to him but his face makes me lost all the words that I wanted to speak.

----------

What do you think? This chapter is a bit longer than usual. Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friends. Thanks.

#streamTT400M ASAP