Chapter 28 (Part 1)

I'm really busy, sorry. Part 2 will be coming out as soon as possible.

---------

Alaiza

"Zander Liberton, how can I not know him"

Okay, now I'm really confused. How did they know each other ?

"Please don't tell me that you don't know him", Nathan crosses his arm across his chest as he looks at me. How could I know him ?

"Please don't tell me that she doesn't know you", Nathan looks amused as hell.

"Sadly, I think she doesn't", Zander replies.

"Can someone tells me what's going on ?", I ask, slightly annoyed.

"Umm. this is Zander Liberton, my boyfriend", Nathan exclaims excitedly.

Say what ?

"To be honest, I was trying to tell you about Zander ,my boyfriend, but I got really busy lately so I forgot", Nathan rubs his head with his hand as he makes his way to his boyfriend.

"Nathan ?". Please don't tell me that Nathan is gay.

"Yes ?", Nathan replies while putting his hand on Zander's chest and Zander pulls Nathan closer as he put his arm around Nathan's waist.

Ew

"What the f*ck ?", I almost shout.

Please don't tell me that ,all this time, I've been working as a personal assistant of a gay person .

"What do you mean ?", Nathan pulls away from Zander but Zander's grip on Nathan was tight so Nathan can't move. Nathan lets out a girly sigh.

"You're gay ?", I ask Nathan and Zander. They both look so manly and they give out a manly vibe, I can't believe they're gay and worst of all... I kissed Nathan. I kissed a gay.

"Um...", Nathan puts one of his finger into his mouth as he tried to chews it but Zander slaps his hand away from his mouth.

"We've been dating for almost 4 years", Zander tells me.

sHiT, tHeY'rE GaY

I've a horrified look on my face. I was about to say something but was cut off by both Nathan and Zander's laughter.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF ?

"Please don't tell me that you actually buy that", Nathan tried to speak in between his laughter. Zander ,who is also in the process of laughing, was clutching his stomach as he falls to the chair that is right next to him while covering his face with his hands .

"Dude, she totally brought it", Zanders speaks.

"You should've seen the look on your face, it was ridiculously funny", Nathan speaks, after a few minutes.

"But still, you don't know who is Zander ?", Nathan asks me as he points to Zander, that has a ghost smile on his face.

"Am I suppose to ?", I ask him.

"I mean technically no but... I'm wondering how can you not know 'The Liberton Fashion Company'. I mean, how can you not know ?", Zander speaks as he walk towards me and Nathan gives Zander an awkward cough .

"Dude, distance", Nathan speaks and Zander nods his head before moving away from me.

What the heck ?

"As I was saying, this is Zander, he is one of my closest friend and the owner of one of the most popular fashion store in the world", Nathan speaks and Zander nods his head, proudly.

"Actually, I'm Nathan's closest friend and the owner of number one most popular fashion store in the world", Zander speaks. So what Zander is trying to say is that he is not ONE OF THE but actually THE MOST?

"So can you explain me why you're at Nathan's party ?", I ask Zander.

"Well, I'm a close friend with Nathan so he asks me to join and I wouldn't skip an opportunity to meet some pretty girls, right ?", Zander winks at me because he knows I know what he's thinking right now and I also didn't miss the glare that Nathan sends him.