Chapter 8

Long chapter :) Hope you enjoy

Nathan's POV :

I heard the doorbell and walked to open it .

Who can it be ?

I open the door and see Lilly, my sister .

"Nathan , I missed you so much" , she shouts at me .

"I miss you too" , I tell her while hugging her tightly .

We soon pull away and I see Alaiza walks down the stairs so I gestured her to come down .

"Alaiza , this is my sister, lilly. Lilly this is my P.A. , Alaiza" , I introduced them to each other .

"Nice to meet you" , Lilly says to Alaiza while holding her hand out .

"Me too" , Alaiza says to Lilly .

I excused myself and walk to my room to get ready for work and leaving Alaiza with Lilly.

I quickly take off my clothes and head into the shower . I let the hot water run down my body . I get out of the shower and began shaving .

Should I shave my friend down there ? It seem pretty...hairy .

Nah . I'll do it later .

I walk out of the bathroom and walk into my closet . As usual , I pick a suit and quickly wear it . I wear suit everyday , sometimes I wish that I can just wear a shirt and a sweatpants.

I walk out of my room and make my way downstairs. I see Lilly and Alaiza still talking to each other. I tell Lilly that's e have to leave for work. They give each other a hug and said goodbyes.

"So , how is my sister ?" , I ask Alaiza while driving .

"She's nice. She has a fashion show this weekend and she wants us to come. Will you come ?", Alaiza asks me .

Fashion show . Again .

Lilly always asks me to go to see her walks all the time but I never agree to see it .

Don't get me wrong , I'm a very supportive brother but a fashion show ? I would rather stay at home and work my butt off.

So every time Lilly ask me to go, I would always make an excuse.

"I'm not sure" , I tell Alaiza .

"Why ?" , Alaiza asks me .

"Work" , I tell her. My best excuse is ' work '

"But she's your sister. Have a break. Don't you want to see your sister on the runway ? ", Alaiza asks me .

Do I ? Maybe

After thinking for a while , I sigh , " Ok "

We arrived at the building. We walk into the building side by side to the elevator . I saw the glares from girls directed to Alaiza .