Chapter 21 (Part 1)

Hi , XDDDDD

-----------------

I walk down the stairs when I finished getting ready . I look around the house, looking for Mr. Archer . How come he's not here yet ?

I glanced at the clock to realize that it's only 4 o'clock. The party won't start until 6 and we will be probably leaving the house around 5. Having nothing else to do , I walk over to the living room and turn on the television to watch something , anything would be fine because I'm so bored right now . I dislike waiting for someone.

I put Disney channel and watch some 'princess' for a while until someone clear their throat and me ,being the jumpy person that I always am , jump in surprised .

"Oh, Mr. Archer", I put my hand over my chest in an attempt to calm myself down . "Ready to go ?", He asks me while putting on his shoes and I nod . Turning off the television , I walk over to the door and wait for Mr. Archer to comes out .

A few second later , he walks out and I gasped at what he's wearing .I didn't have enough time to check him out in the house. He's wearing a simple sweatshirt and a clean-washed jeans . Are you telling me that he'll be wearing that to the party ?

"Any problems ?", He asks me and I shakes my head . "Why are you wearing that ?", I jokingly asks him and he frowned . "Do I look bad in these ?", He asks me and I shook my head . "It's just that I can't believe you're wearing a sweatshirt to a party that's all", I told him and he grinned .

"I'll probably won't be partying anyway , I might wanna be in the back and let my employees have fun", he tells me , not giving an F .

We hopped in the car and he starts to drive . I turn on the radio and Taylor swift's delicate came on so I sing along with the music and I swear I can hear Mr. Archer's groaned , probably annoyed to hear my annoying voice but I don't care .

We arrived at the company and we both jumped out of the car . "Where will the party be held ?", I ask him and he replied ,"In the cafeteria , I think". We walk into the company together and Mr. Archer was greeted with some employees and some even gave him a confused look , probably also wondering why the CEO wears a sweatshirt to a party . But Mr. Archer , being the person that he always is , don't even care about those looks he gets from his employees .

We arrived at the cafeteria and I can see why they chose this place. The cafeteria is really big and can fit a lot of people . The party was just started but I can already see some people passing out on the floor .

Looking around , I spotted Amanda standing next to Jack . Jack was shouting something to her over the loud music and Amanda nods her hand with a grin and they both walk away . I was about to run to them when a hand pulls me back .

"Where do you think you're going ?", Mr.Archer shouts over the music at me as loud as he can because I can see the veins that's popping out of his neck . "To Amanda and Jack", I replied as loud as I could. I don't know if he heard me or not but I assumed he did because he nods and walk away and I was on my mission to find Jack and Amanda .

-------

Part 2 will be out soon . I was busy and I don't want anyone to say 'oh!he updates once every 3 months' so i squeezed this out .

thanks