Chapter 18

Alaiza

Alaiza

The car ride was silence. I mean it'll definitely be since no one is in the mood to talk since the incident. We arrived home and we walk into the house side by side. Ellie is probably asleep by now , I haven't talk to her much lately.

"You want to eat anything ?", Nathan asks me when we entered the house and I shook my head .

"I'm not hungry", I told him and walk to my room . I hear some noise from the kitchen , Nathan is probably making some foods for himself . Somehow the thought of Nathan cooking is a big turn on for me . I should help him make some food because of work, he must be tired but wait ... I don't know how to cook . I mentally groaned at myself and told myself to start learning how to cook foods .

I walk into my room and quickly took a shower then walk to my closet . As usual , I put on my short and a long t-shirt . I jump on my bed and let the darkness take over me , but the darkness is probably taking a vocation to Hawaii right now because I can't sleep at all . I tossed and turned all night , thinking about ..... Nathan .

Is he sleeping right now ? He must be stressing out . He must be tired from all the works today . He probably can't sleep too . If he can't , what is he doing right now ? Thinking about me ?

The last sentence made me laugh at myself . Somehow the thought of Nathan thinking about me made me feel ... happy , IDK . I think I like him , ughhh I don't know my self anymore but I just know that I'm attracted to him .

A soft knock made it way to my door made me jump up from my bed . Who knocked on my door in the middle of night like this ? If it's a murderer or thieves then they don't need to knock right ? Do they need to knock ? Maybe I should ask them if I ever get a chance to meet them .

I open the door and see ....... Nathan ? He look at me like he want to tell me something .

"Do you want to come in ?" . I'm so stupid, this is his house.

"No , it's ok" , His eyes roamed my body , he was looking at my graphic t-shirt that said ' HUG ME I'M CUTE '

"Should I hug you then ?", he smirks at me and I use my hand to cover it . Why did I choose to wear this shirt in the first place ? Oh wait , it's cute .

"No for real can I hug you ?", Nathan asks me look at me in the eye . His voice is serious, there are no hints of joking around in it .

"Huh ?", I asks him .

"Screw it" . He pull me closer and hug me tightly . He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and inhale it . His strong arms were around my body . I don't know but being in his embrace make feel really ...... comfortable .

After a few minutes , he release me and gave me a weak smile .

"You just made me feel way better . Goodnight", He speaks and turn his heels around and walks away .

I just stand there questioned myself how did I made him feel better but I quickly shrugged it off and jump on my bed . The problem at the company right now , I think that Nathan will solve it . He will . He will find a solution to fix that problems . I just know that he will . I believe in him .

Nathan's POV :

Tossing and turning around doesn't made me feel happy at all . In this condition , I should be worrying about company but I just ..... can't . My mind keeps drifting off to Alaiza . I look at the other side of my bed and imagined what it'll look like if Alaiza was sleeping on it . I want to hold her , to touch her , to kiss her and I want her to stay by my side .

I groaned and walk over to her room . I'm pretty sure that she is already asleep anyway , cuz it's really late right now .

I knock softly in the door . I'm pretty sure that she's already asleep by now , I don't even know why I came here anyway .

The door was open slowly and revealed a very sexy Alaiza . She always had her t-shirt on that literally said ' hug me I'm cute ' .

"Should I hug you then ?", I ask her and she covers the shirt with her hands . Nahh , I don't care I'll hug anyway .

I pull her closer and hug her tightly . I put my face in the crook of her neck , inhaling her sweet scent . Somehow , this made me feel better . After a few minutes I released her and my body just want to jump back to her .

"You just made me feel better , goodnight", I tells her then quickly turn my heels around walking quickly back to my room . Because if I don't , I'll take her down right there and right now . She has something in her, that other girls doesn't, that attracted me .

I just wish that I can tell her that ...... I liked her . But if I do then maybe she'll be mad at me then run away from me . She doesn't look interested whenever I'm around her anyway . Usually wherever I go , everyone will love me, praised me and girls literally jump on me but for Alaiza , it's different for her, she acts normal like I'm her friend , even though I'm not . I'm more than just a friend to her .

I guess my right hand just have to suffered for a while .

-----------

I POSTED A NEW BOOK , go and check it out tell me what you think . I'll write it after I finish writing this one :>>

Support me by vote , comment , share and follow me .

Thank you .