Chapter 61

Y'all were really asking for this one lol and I'm glad y'all love this book. You guys are cool, thanks to each and everyone of you for simply existing.❤️

Enjoy!

Two months later..

Briana

"Whea' you goin?" Sas woke up as I got up from the bed.

"To the bathroom." I said as I walked towards the bathroom, closing my robe.

Sas and I decided to spend the night together because we had our last session in the morning and I can't lie, it feels great to sleep in the same bed again. We didn't do anything of course but I wish we did.

"Aight, hurry up, I want ta' hold you." He said, cuddling into the pillows as a small smile fell upon my face.

I walked into the bathroom and used it before I washed my hands then walked back into the room and got back into bed.

"What time is it?" He asked, sleepily as he wrapped his arm around me.

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone, looking at the time.

"4am." I said, putting my phone back down.

"Shit." He said, turning his face up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I got ta' get up in a hour." He stressed.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows but he didn't respond.

"Sas?" I called again.

"Mm?" He answered with his eyes closed.

"Where are you going?" I asked, curiously.

"Don't worry bout' it." He said and I frowned.

"Well, we have our last session later." I said calmly, dismissing my attitude and getting comfortable.

"I'll be thea'." He assured and I nodded.

He tighten his grip on my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

"I luh you." He said, leaving small kisses.

"I love you." I replied, closing my heavy eyes.

**

Sas

My alarm went off at 5:35am and I got up as Bri sighed beside me. Today was our anniversary and I guess she forgot but I didn't, we ain't together and haven't been together for a year now but I couldn't let this day go by again without acknowledging it.

I got up from the bed and made my way ta' the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and then walked out out with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Where are you going?" Bri asked again, sleepily.

"What I say?" I said ta' her as I looked fa' something ta' put on.