Chapter 58

Next week..

Briana

3rd session

"So, everything went great?" Dr.Lailee asked all 4 of us and we nodded.

"Yeah." I smiled at Pierre and Jackie.

"Well, that's perfect." Dr. Lailee smile writing something down.

"Alright, so thank Pierre and Jackie, I'll see you guys in about an hour for your session?" She said to them and they nodded.

"Yeah, we'll be here." Jackie spoke as they got up.

"Wait before you go, take my number." I said to Pierre pulling out my phone and he smiled, pulling his out as well as I read my number back to him.

"Alright. I'm going to text you right now." He said once he stored it in his phone.

"Alright." I nodded as they walked out, closing the door behind them.

Dr. Lailee raised her eyebrows at me before looking over to Sas.

"Well, we've made a major break through." She smiled, writing that down and crossing something out.

"Man, they already told us their situation. I ain't worried." Sas spoke making me laugh.

"Oh, okay." Dr. Lailee smiled.

"So, I'm glad to see you guys pushing through and I feel like we might be able to get through these list. Yeah?" She asked, referring to the first assignment.

"I guess so." I shrugged, looking at Sas and he nodded.

"Alright, so instead of you just reading your list Briana. I think you guys should go at the same time. So, Briana says one and then you, Sas. Does that sound better?" She asked us and we nodded.

"Yeah, that sound way better." Sas said pulling out his paper.

"Alright, so how about you go first then, Sas." She said and he nodded.

"Aight." He said.

"She's a liar." He said simply and I nodded as Dr. Lailee looked over to me.

"You agree?" She asked and I nodded.

"I do lie a lot and that corresponds with what I said bothers me about him, he's very intimidating. Sometimes I feel like I have to lie or things are going to get worse." I explained and she nodded.

"So, what do you think about Briana thinking you're intimidating?" She asked Sas.

"She has a right to be." He nodded and I smiled before tucking my lips.

"Really?" Dr. Lailee asked and he nodded again.

"She seen me do a lot of shit and I'm just an intimidatin' type of nigga. I just need ta' learn how ta' turn it off when I'm around ha'." He admitted.

"Do you agree?" She asked me.

"Yes." I responded and he looked over to me, smiling.