Chapter 20

Briana

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows as Sas swung the door back with anger on his face.

"You a fucking liar shawty and I don't want nothing else to do wit you. Fuck you." He said before throwing my phone at my face from across the room.

I grabbed at my cheek from the impact of it. I didn't know what the hell was going on but something tells me he found out about what happened.

"Sas let me explain before you get ups-"

"FUCK THAT! YOU FUCKED ANOTHER NIGGA!" He yelled cutting me off.

I was left speechless, I couldn't even respond because he had found out about my lie.

"I'm sorry." I spoke as tears welled up at the brim of my eyes.

He looked at me with nothing but anger in his eyes. I could feel the hate he had for me in the air.

"You know what shawty, that nigga can have you." He spoke before leaving out and slamming the door behind him.

I let out a long breath before tears started to trail down my face. I couldn't stop him because I knew I was wrong but the fact that he let it go that easily let me know that he was done with me.

I began to regret that night that I had with Queen, I was so upset with Sas that I just wanted to have fun and get him off of my mind.

I scoffed at the thought of it. I wished and wished that I could take it back but at the same time I wasn't with Sas so I couldn't understand how he could even be mad about that except for the fact that I lied about it.

******

Sas

"Fuck that bitch bro, she dead ta me now." I said into the phone as I sped down the highway .

"Bro just go back to the hospital and calm down. You got a baby wit shawty." Scrapp said.

"Fuck no. That bitch a fuckin liar. That baby prolly ain't even mine." I scoffed.

"Come on now bro." He laughed.

"Real shit, she fucked another nigga. I ain't the only nigga that should be getting a DNA test. I should've strapped up before I fucked that hoe ass bitch." I said as anger built up in my body.

"Damn bro, you got a DNA test?" Bro asked.

"Of course." I said.

"She know?" He asked

"Naw." I said back.

"Damn, aight bro. Just hmu when you get to the trap." He said before hangin up.

I threw my phone into the passenger seat as anger built up inside of me. I couldn't calm myself down. I couldn't stop thinking about another nigga hands on her and kissing all over her neck and her moaning out for another nigga.

I stepped down hard onto the gas as rage went through my body from my thoughts.

I looked at the meter which read 90mph, I stepped down harder until it read 100. I swerved my way through cars as I made my way to the trap.

I saw my exit and before I knew it a big ass tracker trailer pulled up as I tried to get over and....

BOOOM!

My car went flying in the air over the metal piece that divides the cliffs and the highway. I watched as my life flashed before my eyes. My car did about 4 flips before I saw nothing but darkness.

What do y'all think will happen next?